Max 10 - Android 10 upgrade to Android 11

• Hello. As in the topic. Is there such a possibility and how to do it? And what are the orists or the problems associated with it? Thank you all for your help

• @Quick Yuan

Welcome. Can you give me information if it is possible to switch from Android 10 to Android 11 in MAX 10? How to do it?  Thank you for your help

• @Karol Karol hi

android 10 update to android 11 , it need the IMAGE files and tools update by computer . 

but it has risk to do 

• @Quick Yuan 

Thank you very much for your reply. Any chances are there to change Android from 10 to 11?   And is there any point in such a change at all

• @Karol Karol first of all , it will has risk to update IMAGE from android 10 to android 11 , if you are intrested , I can make a a file with steps

• @Quick Yuan 

Thank you for your reply and help. I have information that you still need to hold off on switching to Android 11. But as soon as it is possible with a nice pleasure to do it. Because you can see that VIVID is also already on Android 11

• @Quick Yuan 

I am interested in the image file with steps to upgrade VIVID Android 10 to VIVID Android 11. I upgraded from MAX10 PX6 to VIVID btw, would that be a problem?

• I interested too. My Bluetooth do not work more after latest vivid/stock upgrade. I want try with 11 and hope can fix.

• @Quick Yuan Would you be so kind to provide the download link for the MAX11 (PX6) .img file? I'm willing to take the risk to upgrade my MAX10 unit, even if there's a chance of bricking my unit. I know it will be my own fault if it fails, so you won't hear me complain if it fails. Thanks a ton! ;-)

• @Joris Vervuurt be patient....

• @Iker Gomez okay, so it is coming? :)

• @Joris Vervuurt 

• Hi, Karol Karol

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• @Joris Vervuurt @quick yu@Quick Yuan can you please share the file to upgrade to android 11 please

• @Quick Yuan How can i ugrade from android 10 to 11

Got the max10-cp-hd and wifi is not staying on all the time and random goes to off.

• @Fahad The problem of wifi off is probably more related to the configuraion of Zlink rather than any Firmware issue (and of course Android version, which i dont recommend you to upgrade, as there is no new features or better performance than Android 10 based Rom)

by default Zlink is configured as "backgroud connection enabled". This is ....while Zlinnk is loaded in memory (recent apps) it will try to connect wirelessly to the device (android auto or Carplay). For that wireless connection Zlink forces to disable the WIFI connection of the unit and Enables the Sharing Intenert Connection by WIFI.

So, go to Zlink with the bluetooth of your phone disabled (to prevent instant connection) and, on the Welcome Zlink Screen go to settings....there disable the Background connection.

By this....connection only could occur when you put Zlink as active app.

If Zlink is on background and you enable your Wifi...it will not disconnect anymore

• @Iker Gomez Thanks this worked for me 😁

• @Quick Yuan hello i am interested too to upgrade my MAX10 PX6 to MAX11 PX6. I do understand the risk thank you.