vivid 10 radio tuner does not work after software update

• vivid 10 radio tuner does not work after in car software update over wifi.

• Reboot the unit and it will work as expected ..it seems that after an automatic upgrade is needed some kind of reboot to everything work properly...

You can reboot from the vivid menus or from the factory settings with the password 'hctreboot'

• @Iker Gomez  Thanks i tried it. it still doesn't work. I even reset the unit and installed a max 10 the radio still does not work. is there any setting the radio funtion is off. if not there is something wrong with the hardware. I reinstalled my stock head unit the anntena is working fine. 

• Did you check the factory settings for the radio tuner? Go there (password=126) and check if your region is well configured...

Perhaps during an upgrade a settings was lost....

• @Iker Gomez yes the America 1 is selected.  I have try to reset to and updated, flashed to factory default still not working.  This unit has a lot problem the vivid system crash a lot.

• Welcome. As the equipment is new and the FM radio does not work it may be the same as it was with me. There was also no FM signal, and it turned out that in the cube of the original car and the Dasait cube there was a plug in another place. I put the plug in the Dasait cube and everything works :) Best regards

• @Karol Karol Thanks. Mine is different story. My stock anntena plug in the unit itself. It was working before. But somehow it does not work anymore. This unit have a lot of problem. first it have noise through speakers when no audion is played. system crashing all the time. Dasaita really have very bad after sale support after your purchase. I have send out emails contacting them. I also try to contact them through the vendor website chat channel. There is not response either.

• @TK Zhang 

I thought maybe it was like me. For me it's this cube

• @Karol Karol yes my stock radio just regular anntena plug with XM radio plug but this unit does not support XM radio. It is not  cube like yours. IT is like is like male plug on the other end of that white cube. 

• Ok

• Hi, TK Zhang

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• @Karol Karol How did you swap the plug to fix it ? does it pull out easly ?

• @Matthew Levine 

Welcome.

Yes, it translates easily. I did not move the original plug of the car, I just swapped the pins in the socket from DASAITA. There is such a bra, you press with a needle or something thin and pull it out.

Good luck :)