Zlink Update

• I get a Zlink Update, I download it and when I install it it does not install, you know why, it happens to someone else.

You will tell me why this happens and if it can be solved.

Thank you

• @Juan Perez the zlink app can update via firmware only . you can check your unit version to get the latest

firmware https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares

• I think the version of Vivid that I have installed is the latest, I say this because it updates itself.

However, the Zlink comes out with an update, I give it an update but it says that it does not update.

• @Juan Perez zlink updates are provided within the specific firmware as quick yuan said....the only way for upgrading zlink is by means of replacing the apk on specific folder...but for this action you need root privileges (for which root access is not granted by default)

• @Juan Perez, this is the link for my thread on xda developers to permanently root the head unit https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-for-android-10-px6-mtce.4134041/

• I have a PX6 Android 9 and would like to upgrade the firmware so that I have the latest version of slink can someone help only want to do this once

• Why do you want to upgarde?

What errors do you have? If working i do not recommend to upgrade

In order to get latest zlink updates you must update from A9 to A10 or A11 (for which latest software versions are included) or just get consult XDA developers forums for Hal9k A9 software (prerooted) for which you can easily upgrade zlink 

Remember that moving from one Android version to another IS NOT TRIVIAL and not a direct taksk (OTA updates can not be used for this puprpose ... as you can get your unit into a bootloop). You need to flash complete Android images (which are not supplied here) with Rockchip flash tools, for which some knowledge is required.

• @Lester Gerhart Jr older versions of PX6 could have an incompatible hardware for A10 or A11 versions.... which bluetooth chipset do you have configured on the factury settings?