Problems with Web view android system and the las system update of Play Store 220509

• Good afternoon, I am the owner of a Dasaita PX6 model HA-5404-MAX10-CP-HA-AHD, Build number RK3399 and MCU version: MTCE-HA-3.71-1. Since the last system update of the Google play store, several problems appeared in the Web view android system and Google Chrome apps, which I solved by uninstalling the updates of these apps.
    Does anyone know if the latest firmware update HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220517) or the latest MCU update (3.78) fixes this bug?
    Thank you very much for your help.

• Desactiva la actualización del webvier y del Chrome y todo te funcionara bien.

• Yes the latest update fixes it.

• @Juan Perez 

¡Muchas gracias Juan!

• @Ricard Folch same problem...

• @Juan Perez no encuentro en este desorden de foto o web la manera de actualizar o mejor dicho, qué ficheros utilizar para actualizar. 

Si actualizo web view dejan de funcionar muchas apps, incluido Chrome.

• Hi,

Same for me.

I have also a Dasaita PX6 model HA-5404-MAX10-CP-HA-AHD, Build number RK3399 and MCU version: MTCE-HA-3.71

Can you help me ?

• On the same MAX10 PX6 with everybody here. The apps used to work and now all apps crash such as GMail, Chrome, Google, anything that has to do with Google pretty much. Apps such as Napster, Amazon Music, Apple Music don't even make it 2-seconds past the loading screen. Android Auto Air works intermittently - gets stuck connecting to AA. This headunit is starting to become a distraction so much that I had to stop two of my friends from work buying one for their cars. I'm actually emabarrased at how poorly the system has begin failing after raving about it to my buds at first.

Build number
    rk3399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct.20210811.204745 test-keys
    Kernel version
    4.19.111+
    #158 Wed Aug 11 15:57:41 CST 2021
    MCU version
    HTCE_HA_V3.78_4
    May 31 2021 20:01:07

• @Minos One 

Go into your apps and uninstall "System WebView". This will revert it to the default version, now uncheck auto-update and then reboot. Dasiata needs to get this issue fixed. But I also think you should update to the latest build that was released on 11/11/2022. Your build is from 08/11/2021. Look for updated roms here. Firmwares

• @Nathan P Thank you. I will try and do the app fixing first before I upgrade. Do you know if the issue persists with the latest update version from 11/11/2022?