MAX 10 Display Problem after Update

• Hi, my Dasaita MAX 10 PX6 worked without any problems except for carplay. the display also had no problems with the presentation.

After the update with the current firmware ans MCU version, I now have problems with the color or resolution of the display. everything else works fine.

I did the update with Wipe data and cache.

how can i fix it or reset it? thx for help.

Best regards, Ralf

• @Ralf Fleischer did you notice any dmcu.ext file that was present with the dmcu.img file when you upgraded the MCU?

If so.. check which number is. If not it doesn't matter as you can create that file to force for a specific resolution

That file is just a text file with only one line:

screen:X where X is a number depending on the resolution.

You can always reflash the MCU only by adding this dmcu.ext file to the same root folder of the USB drive where the dmcu.img file is with the correct screen:X according to your resolution.

Or simpler....go to factory settings > others and you will find a setting labeled Version....check and try the different options there.... The first option will correspond to screen:1 and so on

• @Iker Gomez thx for your help.

screen:2, screen:12, screen:13 has no changes an the screen is now only white.
    you can't see anything anymore

I have the Model: HA2137B-MAX10-CP.
    Maybe someone knows the right number?

I can start the update automatically with htc.auto

Thx 4 help

• Hi,

i solved the problem. With 3.65 MCU and dmcu.ext screen:13 - everything was fine again.

Thx 4 help