Microphone

• Hello

Why the microphone built into the Dasaita PX6 radio does not work

Thanks in advance

• @Robert Fleury do you mean the internal one? 

Does the external one work?

• @Iker Gomez It's the internal one that doesn't work I don't have a connector on the back of the radio to connect an external microphone

• @Robert Fleury all units have a connector to a external microphone. Check your instruction manual....

On previous px6 units...there is a jack on the chassis of the unit 

On newer units one of the usb wires splits as well into a female jack for microphone connection 

the dasiata px6 package must include an external microphone.

• as with all other customers, dasaita has delivered the wrong cables and is now not sending new ones. 

• Pat Ti, How can I request the right cables.,  I am having the same microphone issues in vivid 11 PX6 on Honda Accord 2014

• @Bernardo Escoto @Dasaita Official 

PLease Dasaita, check with some customers that you have not send the correct Microphone wires. You are still sending the old USB wires while the new ones include the microphone jack

• it's all to no avail. no reply to mails and no correct cable. so it's really very very bad from dasaita

• Is there a way to use USB microphones? I plugged my Maono USB mic in but it doesn't register in any apps. (Microphone works fine plugged into my Galaxy S32 Ultra). Trying to get it to work as the touch screen mic is horrible.