Dashboard Lights Error

• Has anyone has this same issue where all the dashboard error lights are appearing but the dealership cant fix it because its ran by this third party radio. 

I went to take in my car for an AC filter swap and now all my error messages are popping up. The Honda dealership could not help because the radio I got was a Desaita aftermarket. The car is in great shape but its bothering me seeing all these errors. 

Does anyone on here know how to remove these from the radio settings? Thank you! 

• Hello, with great astonishment I see that it is the first case in which the Dasaita radio has to do with the activation of the warning lights on the car's dashboard, according to its benefits such as information on outside temperature, air conditioning, open doors, automatic closing of doors, turning off interior lights, steering wheel controls, among others, the only thing that the radio does through the canbus is to resume those signals so that they are visible on it, it does nothing else.

1. The radio works well for you and its installation was correct?
    2. Do you have any OBDII and its respective apk running on your radio?

• The dealers always look for any excuse to evade guarantees, in my case I have installed an electric gate with a foot sensor, the same Dasaita radio with accessories such as a television module, TPMS, front camera; Dashcam front and rear Thinkware, to my Mazda CX5 and the first thing they told me at the dealership that I would lose the warranty and that I would have failures in the short term; I've had four already since they told me that and my Mazda CX5 like when I took it from the dealership. I have OBDII of OBDLink MX+ with ForScan apk and the same OBDLink in the Dasaita radio and I scan it weekly whose reports have zero errors. It is important to clarify that the installations have been professional.Scan OBDLink MX+

• Module report without errors

• @Alex Nonan what is important is...when the error lights appeared? Just after installing your Dasaita headunit? 

Or just they are other errors but the dealer are arguing that the unit is sending those errors?

Usually dasaita units just read information coming from the canbus and interpret it....bit sometime (for specific car models) specific information from the headunit is transmitted to the car to the dashboard display (if that feature is available). 

Engine errors are completely isolated from dasaita headunit. Do a check of the errors in order to see where they come from. With a odb reader you can see them. Or remove dasaita prior to send the car to dealer to avoid excuses.

• Hello Alex,

This is probably unrelated, but - I had two Android head units, the first a Seicane, the second a Dasaita that I installed in my Mitsubishi L200 (aka Triton). I had the exact same experience with both, and that was as soon as I installed the unit I had lots of warnng lights on the dash - airbags, check engine, etc, the display on the A/C controls would keep blanking out, etc. As soon as I removed the Canbus, all that went away. I posted about this on XDA Developers - Canbus errors - Should I care ? | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

On the L200 it turned out I didn't need the Canbus anyway, the steering wheel keys work via the Key1/Key2 connections and I didn't want the A/C controls to display on the head unit or anything (the A/C has its own display right under the head unit anyway). So in my case just removing the canbus box was the fix. 

Just to be clear, this happened as soon as I fitted the unit, not after a time. So if yours was OK for a while and these errors appeared after the shop worked on your A/C I'd say it is probably unrelated. But might be worth a try. Just be aware though, when I removed the Canbus I had to modify the wiring to connect the accessory wire directly, bypassing the canbus box, else the unit would not turn on without the canbus box in place. Quick Yuan sent me an image of what to do, if it might be useful I can look back through my mails and try & find the image.