Update Dasaita android to the newest version

• Please i need help to my PX6 MAX10 sistem..

i normaly use ios.. so i dont now so much about android.. 

i see that android have a version 12

but my android in my car is 10..

how/where can i download the newest version, 

and do i need to do it 

• @Lokman Yildirim you don't need to update. If works let it as it is

• It works as well,, but my google app and google chrome dosent work.. i think that's maybe because of the update

• Ajuda, tenho um dasaita px6 max 10 instalado no Toyota CHR 2019, não me aparece o sistema hybrid e todas as notas tais com "AC; portas abertas " , não sei se estou com as configurações corretas ou tenho que atualizar, pois o aparelho era para os carros de 2016 a 2018, comprei usado mas na primeira ligação apresentavo tudo. Obrigado.

• @Carlos Fernandes go to Android Settings | Car Settings | Factory settings: Password = 126

the go to the Tab "Canbus" and check which canbus is selected.

• @Iker Gómez não existe canbus especifica para o carro, selecionei todas as opções disponiveis para Toyota e não funciona.

• @Carlos Fernandes and what canbus box do you have installed? Would you mind to post a picture of your canbus box?

• conforme junto envio fotos da canbus a 1 foto diz é a que esta instalada mas tenho a segunda tambem |

• @Carlos Fernandes thanks. It is strange ..your canbus must be selected as some Toyota option from "Simple" manufacturer.

Check your cables.are well connected between unit and canbus 

• Obrigado está tudo ligado e não  funciona 

• @Carlos Fernandes then will be some compatibility issues...did you check previously with Dasaita seller if your hybrid system is compatible? Or did you mention that you have an hybrid CHR? I recommend you to post over Totyota subfoum in order other user could help you