Dasaita 10.2" Android 10.0 2015 camry xle hybrid

• Hello All,

I recently purchased the Dasaita 10.2" head unit for my camry.  The amazon description states it is android 10 but the unit actually as version 11  installed.  One nice thing is that it automatically recogonizes my phone and starts up andriod auto without the need for a cable.

However, I cannot seem to get both android auto ( l like having google maps up ) and the radio to play at the same time.  To get to the radio I must exit android auto.  Has anyone else run into this issue and found a way to have both running at the same time?

• @Robert Sieloff 

As I remember i could open android auto (zlink) with the radio playing until other event or android auto app makes a sound...open zlink app without enabling Bluetooth on phone and on the waiting screen go to settings. Probably you will find a setting to change this behavior.

Nevertheless...android auto is based on an third party app and when the app makes a sound (any android auto app) the radio sound is automatically cut off.

I only use android auto when I don't want to listen the radio. If you want to use maps while radio playing...mjist install your favorite navigation app on the android headunit. And you can control radio/music/other media as you want and whenever you want.