Help with backup and side camera

• Ok, so I have the head unit installed everything connected I haven't put screws back in yet because I want to make sure the backup and side cameras work. I was able to see the side camera in an app called AVIN in the app menu so that one works but when I put on my right signal it does not engage the camera normally as it should, since the side camera works that means the back one should be working as well, but likewise when I back up the camera does not engage so I cannot tell if it's working fully. Now there were also some plugs that did not get plugged in I am wondering if I didn't receive all of the necessary connections. Thank you in advance. 

Kenneth Cohen

• @Kenneth Cohen i could be wrong (as I don't have side cameras) but I think you must have specific connector for side cameras that connects once you trigger the directionals.

• Hi Ken 

I have a motorhome with backup and side view cameras. My coach has a video multiplexer.  This is connected to the backup camera and the side view cameras. I cannot get the backup camera to work on my new radio. So the side view cameras are also not working. 
    these should come on automatically when I put it I reverse or use the turn signal. 
    it appears there is a setting that I have not found somewhere to get this to work. 
    any help would be appreciated.