Zlink HD Max10 the last OTA update of 20220824

• Hello all, this is why I switched from Joying to this brand because of the updates from dev and community. Well I updated last night to latest version firmware  20220824 max10 and found new version of zlink. connected hotspot and activated, connected wireless on HD AA drove around and this morning AA works only if I untick HD. saw another post on here Zlink connectivity problems and made some changes to BT. still same issue. so Bt connects to HU. Wifi picks up AA signal and establishes connect at 58mbps. nothing after. go into setting untick HD and redo steps.. connects wireless. same thing wired. I am waiting for the 3 split screen.. looks pertty google AA coming soon and excited but this kills it. by the way I have a Sammy Ultra 22

• I guess it hit or miss with zlink like most say. downgrad firmware to vivid 10, only say downgrade because it was released several months prior, but with this fw had a different release of zlink. Able to hd AA wired and and no hd AA wireless. I'll take it vs nothing. I'll wait until new FW released with others. Won't want to root so I'll be trying the embedded versions in FW.

• @Elvis Anglon for what version of zlink are you describing that issue?

• version 4.0.41.9 I think the max 10 has a newer version..