Max10 power down failure

• I have had a recurring issue with my Max10 not powering down properly.  I will come out and start the car and my battery will be low and struggle to start.  When started the Max10 unit will remain black and never power up.  The button lights are lit so it has power.  It seems like it's failing to fully power down (again, only occassionally does this happen, so not a wiring issue) and it's drawing my battery down.  The only way to restore operation is to pull/install my radio fuse after which it powers up normally.

Seems like it's just a matter of time before this leaves me stranded with a dead battery.  Not to mention I have to reprogram everything afterwards.

I'm thinking a firmware update is my next step but was hoping someone else had seen this or had advice.

• I have the impression that my unit after installing the latest software also does not turn off correctly. Earlier I had so that as the car stood longer not started the DASAITA unit started from the logo and only appeared the image. And now the car can stand and a few days and the DASAITA unit starts practically as soon as I press the button in the car. Immediately an image appears.

Of course, the station IS DASAITA MAX10 and the latest software HA3. I will add that I already set the logo of the car in canbus and the unit as it saved these settings reset and at the start the logo appeared. But it was backwards once and on as I wrote above

Maybe something is wrong. Maybe someone will speak.

Thank you

• Most likely in Settings/Vehicle/Extra Settings/Extension Settings/Close delay when ACC off, the Auto Sleep box is activated; in this case the unit will always have power and every time the car is started the unit starts at once without the presentation that includes the logo; It is important to clarify that the energy consumed by the unit in this state is very low and will not discharge the battery, this in theory because I have always preferred to leave it at 30 seconds and it is in these options where each time the car is started it will show the presentation of Android 10 multimedia navigation system and car logo.
    Now from what I understand the buttons are always lit, you can change this in factory/other settings..

• The unit in sleep mode just consumes a few mAh...and it has an algorithm to detect the voltage of the battery and when it is low the unit goes off without compromising the car start.

As Guillermo pointed ... The time of sleep can be configured

• Thank you for your help and I will try to check how it is with me

• @Iker Gomez

@Jose Guillermo Huertas Lancheros

Yes, I had these settings set to "auto sleep". Now it's ok and it's fun to show the logo.

Thank you very much for your help Mr. :)