PX5 Android 10 DOuble Din head unit issues

• i have a PX5 Android head unit thats is around 2 years old, my truck engine went out not long after the radio was replaced and it sat for awhile and i have gotten it back from the shop with a new engine. the radio is doing a few funky things and i cannot remember if it was doing them way back then or not but either way i would like to figure out the issue and see if there is any solution.

when i start the truck the radio app is blank and does not work i have to manually go in force stop it close all the apps and re open the radio app this usually works but sometimes it can take 2-3x for it to work.

pandora app does not work, ive tried the same trick as above and it does nothing when i try opening the app the splash screen shows like its opening the app with the "p" logo sits there for 5 seconds or so then just closes and goes back to the home screen. i believe it was pandor version 1310 or so. i updated the app to the latest version 2201? still did the same thing. i completly delted the app re downloaded it and reinstalled it still doing the same.

the wifi will not auto conneto to my phones hotspot. each time i have to go in to the wifi settings it doesnt see it, turn the wifi on the head unit off then toggle back on and it will see the connection and connect. i feel like it used to auto connect at start up.

when i go in the radio info section it say this :

Model - PX5 (1024x600)

Android Version 10

android security patch level - may 5 2020

build number- rk3368-userdebug 10 qq2A.200305.004.A1 eng.hct.20201021.092107 test-keys

kernel version - 4.19.111+
    #2475 Mon oct 19 13:35:47 cst 2020

MCU Version - MTCE_HA_V3.71_1 dec 21 2020 15:48:35

cpu - octa-core cortex-A53 @ 1.5g

memory 3937mb

I looked aorund on here and found the MCU update 3.78, i downloaded and sucessfully installed this update, didnt notice any different deleted pandora and redownloaded and installed and still same issues as above. do i need to download another file? after the update all the above noted info from the system section remains the same aside from the MCU version which now reflects the update- it now reads:

MCU - MTCE-HA_V3.78_1 May 31 2021 20:01:07

Please advise of any tips or solutions. other than these this was a very nice radio and when i connect to blue tooth and do music everything plays and acts normal and sounds great.

radio was purchased off amazon - ASIN - B0785MW38N it shows no longer avalible now.

https://www.amazon.com/Dasaita-Android-Universal-Double-Octa-Core/dp/B0785MW38N

• @Matt McFadden try to update the system to the latest px5 available ROM.from dasaita: extracted from the firmware section of this forum:

V10 Version:

(PX5 android 10)HA3_px5_10.0_ota2820220401

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kghqjjqah5968k/HA3_px5_10.0_ota%2820220401%29%E5%8D%87%E7%BA%A7%E5%8C%85.zip?dl=0

• @Iker Gomez my radio will not do anything now. I hit update system it saw the update.zip I hit yes it started screen flashed a fee time and rebooted now just hangs on the start up screen and sits there doesn't do anything doesn't boot up. Don't know what to do now. Anyway to recover or what?

• @Iker Gomez my radio will not do anything now. I hit update system it saw the update.zip I hit yes it started screen flashed a fee time and rebooted now just hangs on the start up screen and sits there doesn't do anything doesn't boot up. Don't know what to do now. Anyway to recover or what?

• @Matt McFadden it seems that your unit has somekind of corrupted boot files.

Try to enter into recovery menu:

Insert a needle onto the resert hole and keep it pressed for more than 15seconds...you will get the recovery menu:

https://youtu.be/3P7nuevmJmM

1) Wipe data

2) force the update again with the same PX5 A10 update.zip file that you downloaded