Max10 PX6 Toyota universal - no car logo - bluetooth stuck

• Due to android auto connection problems i have updated the firmware of the device, i asked help via aliexpress chat, they are very fast and competent.

This is the second time they suggest me to update firmare (October 2020 is the date of purchase), the first update (last year) new firmware fix the problem (same as this year), last update:

ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20220824+Bluetooth and Mic pack).zip

IS A DISASTER.

There's no Toyota animated logo on startup, in reality there is none, I remember that you could select any logo in a list of 16 animated logo.

The bluetooth connection remain stuck, when i turn on my car (the day after) car stereo shows "bluetooth connected" (with my smartphone) but my smartphone IS NOT REALLY CONNECTED, if i force connection from my smartphone it answare "Unable to connect", solution is the reset switch from car stereo or manually disconnect my (unconnected) smartphone from car stereo bluetooth section, after 5 seconds the connection (REALLY) starts and android auto wireless starts well.

Via aliexpress chat the customer service send me a file .jpg (Toyota's Logo) and the instruction to set as boot logo. Ok i appreciate that jpg, no problem for "no animation" (it is a .jpg) but please fix the "Bluetooth Stuck", this problem come when the device resume from sleep (turn on the car).

Perhaps my suggest is a crazy solution but try this as fix: On resume from sleep BE SURE the device execute a FLUSH (or some type of RESET) of bluetooth module, forcing connect the device (manually) is annoying.

Thanks.

• @Gianluca Riccioli Can you send me the intruction to change your boot logo? I try to change mine but it still displays the original dasaita logo everytime. Thanks!

• Can you also send me the instructions? I've looked everywhere for how to do it.