Headunit sound not working anymore

• I have a 10.1" Android headunit and everything worked fine and then now there is no more sound. I reset the unit and still no more sound. Should I try to reinstall the firmware and software with the newest update? I checked an I already do have the newest firmware. Also, what I did notice before it stopped making sound is that it would not sync my carplay sometimes.

Anyone have this issue and can help fix? Is the internal amplifier in the dasaita broken?

2007 Civic SI

Dasaita Android 10 PX6

• I have this issue with my Scout 10 11.6 head unit, but that was from the JUMP!! Just will not work!! 2016 Kia Forte

• Now its hurry up and wait. If I dont hear back I am leaving negative feedback and returning my unit.

• All, my Head Unit is with Android 10 that i have had for almost three years.  All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago the sound stopped working, then it would start working 15 minutes ago, then stop again.  I ordered a new wiring harness, DYX004 thinking that maybe issue, and same results.  Has anyone gone through same issue?  I don't think I should have to purchase a new unit for $470+ so I would really like to figure out.  Thanks!