Bluetooth issues - find original MCU version?

• Hi, 

I have had a Dasaita PX6 unit with Max10 loaded.  I wanted to update to the Vivid10 gui and did so by installing the latest MCU and the Vivid10 software.  I am not unable to connect bluetooth.  My iphone and HU do not see each other at all.  It was working perfectly fine before. 

What could be causing this?

After reading some of the topics here I'm worried it isn't working because I updated the MCU.  If that possible, is there a way to find what the original version was and get that file?

Thanks in advance.

• @Matt Gruber which bt chip.do you have set up? 

• Oh!  Sorry, I was expecting to get a notice when a reply came in. 

I currently have FSC-BW124 selected but have tried a lot of the different options like WQ- RF210 but haven't had success. 

• I had inicitiallys etup as FSC-BW124 and over the latest updates i couldnt connect until i tried change the chipset to RF210 and it worked again normally.

Check with other phone (i.e android) in order to check if the problem persists or it is more related to the phone.

Check as well a setting on the factory settings regarding the Bluetooth Internet sharing. Change theat option and check if the problems solves

Dont think  the issue is in the MCU. I have the latest available MTCE MCU update installed since long time ago.

Check as well that

•  Just upgrade my Px6 MAX0 to the latest Vivid 10 version..... contstand bluetooth crashing.... The previouse version of Vivid 10 (Febuar23) was fine..... cant seem to roll back or find the old version.

DS   please help !!

BR
    Gary

• @Gary Fletcher-Moore I have the same problem I upgrade to the lastest  Vivid 10 version and constand bluetooh crashig.... please help