Bluetooth stays connected.

• Good morning.

When are you going to release an update and solve the Bluetooth problem that you know has been dragging on for a long time?

Our solution is not to put an old update to make it work, but to get an update that fixes it. I hope you give a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you

• If I am not wrong , your issue was that the BT do not disconnect when the unit is on sleep?

Perhaps is a comination of phone/BT chipset, because i didnt experiment that issue.

Did you experiment a battery drain due to this issue?

You can always use a IFFT type app to disconnect the BT when the unit goes into sleep process..

You are the only one perons (that i know) claiming about this issue....

there have been many issues related to BT... disconnections/unstable, never connects....most of them solved (not without pain in the path).

• @Iker Gomez @Juan Perez 

Hello Iker,
    To me the same thing happens to me. In addition to the connection problems, which have not yet been resolved, if you are talking on the phone and you get out of the car, the phone is still connected to the unit and I have to manually disconnect Bluetooth to continue the call.

What is evident is that there is a software problem with the BT WQ_RF210 bluetooth chipset. I trust Dasaita will fix it with an update like they did with the other chipsets.

• Happens to me also with A10 and A11 and WQ_RF210. But it's actually the Headunit thinking Bluetooth is connected when it's not.

With Autosleep enabled my phone will disconnect from Bluetooth when the Headunit goes into sleep, but when it wakes up it still thinks it is connected to my phone and my phone can't reconnect. I have to go into Bluetooth settings on Headunit and manually disconnect the phone to reconnect. Or of course a reboot works, or just disabling autosleep.

• I have also been waiting for months for them to solve this problem, it is the only problem I have with my equipment is A11

• I have the exact same issue on px6 max11 with my Samsung s20. Device goes to sleep, phone shows disconnect, restart engine (no matter how long I wait), radio shows already connected so my phone cannot reconnect....

• I'll go and try ifft app

• Hi,

have you ever used Android Auto wirelessly on your devices on this ROM? I noticed that the problem occurs if you use it at least once. To solve the problem switch off the wireless option of the Android Auto on your phones and then go to the system settings in yours headunits and reset the network settings. Afterwards, setup the Bluetooth and WiFi and should works.

• I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to say...

i used ifttt app to program it like this: if screen goes off then disconnect Bluetooth/turn off Bluetooth and when screen goes on then turn on Bluetooth. Yeah... that's when I realized the radio has no option to toggle Bluetooth :D 

Great China bullshit ... thx for nothing sob's...

• Known issue, lots of threads with the dumb bluetooth.
    Dasaita must fix this.

• After months still no solution to this bug?

• @Grzegorz Urbanski We are wondering if you could try the following firmware for MAX version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5w50x3fqkvhiv3f/ha3_rk3399_10.0_ota%2820230302%2B%E8%93%9D%E7%89%99MCU%29.zip?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

No i can't test it as I have a max11 unit.

Why don't you simply update the firmware to toggle on/off Bluetooth manually...I would use ifttt then... so dumb... never ever again Chinese crap Radio