bluetooth completamente assente !!!!

• possiedo Dasaita 10.2'' Android 10, ho effettuato aggiornamento a vivid 10 ma non funziona più il bluetooth , non trova è non è visibile a nessun dispositivo

• Ajustes

Vehiculo

Ajustes extras

Retardo de apagado

Pon 30 segundos 

Prueba a ver si te funciona

• Vai alle impostazioni

Impostazioni

extra veicolo Ritardo

spegnimento ci sono 30 secondi e prova a vedere se funziona per te, spegni l'auto, attendi 1 minuto e accendi.

• Firstly, could you please confirm if the Bluetooth name(CAR-KIT) and PIN number(0000) are displayed on the unit? If yes, here are some troubleshootings for you:

1. Please check if the Wifi antenna is properly connected. 
    2. Please try with another phone and check how the Bluetooth works.
    3. Please note Carplay/Android Auto overrides Bluetooth, so go check if the Zlink was set to auto-connect with Carplay/Android Auto. Also please confirm you've disconnect Zlink correctly via turn off the WiFi.
    4. Reset the Bluetooth. Path: Settings>System>Reset Options>Reset WiFi, Mobile&Bluetooth. After reset, please check whether the Bluetooth can work or not.

If you have tried above steps but no luck, please make a shot video to show the operation so that we could look into it.(send to our email address: support@dasaita.com) Please put your order on the suject if possible.

• @Marco Acciavatti

Innanzitutto, potresti confermare se il nome Bluetooth (CAR-KIT) e il numero PIN (0000) sono visualizzati sull'unità? Se sì, ecco alcune soluzioni per te:

1. Verificare che l'antenna Wi-Fi sia collegata correttamente.
    2. Prova con un altro telefono e controlla come funziona il Bluetooth.
    3. Tieni presente che Carplay/Android Auto prevale sul Bluetooth, quindi controlla se Zlink è stato impostato per connettersi automaticamente con Carplay/Android Auto. Inoltre, conferma di aver disconnesso Zlink correttamente disattivando il WiFi.
    4. Ripristina il Bluetooth. Percorso: Impostazioni>Sistema>Opzioni di ripristino>Ripristina WiFi, cellulare e Bluetooth. Dopo il ripristino, verificare se il Bluetooth può funzionare o meno.

Se hai provato i passaggi precedenti ma non hai avuto successo, fai un video per mostrare l'operazione in modo che possiamo esaminarlo.(support@dasaita.com) 

• grazie mille proverò

• @Support Dasaita  diciamo che sono passato da max 10 a vivid 10 , l istallazione è avvenuta con successo , ma sembra non avere proprio i driver bluetooth , perche nelle impostazioni di fabbrica ho cambiato molti codici di bluetooth ma non trova nessun tipo di dispostivo . in piu ho provato a tornare alla vecchia versione android tramite i vostri file ma nell istallazione da errore .

• @Marco Acciavatti Would you kindly send us a video or some photos to describe the situation that occur?We will further investigate the problem and give you instruction accordingly. Here is our support email(support@dasaita.com)

• @Marco Acciavatti

Vorresti gentilmente inviarci un video o alcune foto per descrivere la situazione che si verifica? Esamineremo ulteriormente il problema e ti forniremo le istruzioni di conseguenza. Ecco la nostra email di supporto(support@dasaita.com)

• Il video è stato mandato , ma ancora non ho ricevuto risposta 

• @Marco Acciavatti Sorry for the late reply, please send us your order number and shopping platform, we are going to forward the issue to our engineer for further investigation. 

Ci scusiamo per la risposta tardiva, inviaci il numero dell'ordine e la piattaforma di acquisto, inoltreremo il problema al nostro tecnico per ulteriori indagini.

• Hello. Mine with last firmware Carplay via WIFI is no longer working. Sometime own DASAITA cannot connect vie bluetooth with my iphone. I have not another option that connect it with a wire.

I followed also support Dasaita Steps but no luck. still not working

• @Alex Twin Do you mean that you have tried upgraded the latest firmware, but the carplay function disabled after then? We are wondering if you can send us a video to demonstrate the situation of your item and will provide further instruction. Your cooperation will be appreciated. Here is our email address: support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita Hello. No. My problem is I am not able to connect my phone to Dasaita via bluetooth. I tried the steps you mentioned few post ago with no luck. Carplay works good with my phoned WIRED, but unable to connect it via bluetooth.

• @Alex Twin Sorry for the inconvenience, we are wondering if you can pair your phone with the stereo' s bluetooth. If so, please try to use other bluetooth functions, such as the phone call and bluetooth music. If not, please provide us some photo to demonstrate the bluetooth pairing page. We will provide further instruction accordingly. 

• Hello @Support Dasaita . I can connect the iphone via bluetooth and Music and calls works good.

But as soon as you see on the other image.. zlink doesnt connect. a green circule spins and dont connect.

• @Alex Twin Please let us know the sku of the stereo or you can send us the order number so that we can better assist you.

• For all those who have had the error that they cannot connect to the bluetooth of the DASAITA updated to VIVID ANDROID 11, I explain what it has done to me to recover it
    You have to go to the following route:

1) SETTINGS > car > factory settings

2) Enter the password "126" and enter the menu with tabs

3) In the 1st screen that appears, APP, there is a 1st option called "BT" (bluetooth)

4) Display the "BT" options and choose the "WQ_RF210" option

5) You give APPLY, and EXIT...

6) when the system reboots, try to go to BLUETOOTH and it will appear again to select CAR-KIT and the apple carplay also, on iphone, it will appear to be selected.

BLUETOOTH INVISIBLE... make visible again

• Ho provato anche io ma la voce WQ_RF210 non compare proprio...ce ne sono tre e li ho provati tutti ma niente da fare!

• @Francesco Corrado Please kindly further demonstrate your issue so that we could diagnose accordingly.

• 1 / 2