Nissan Pulsar vivid11 front panel question

• Hi,

I have recently bought the Nissan pulsar dasaita vivid11 system( HA5228H-Vivid11-CP-HD) and have a detail question regarding the front panel.

Looks like there is no fitting front panel available like for other cars like the Nissan Qashqai. So what's your workaround for that? Do I receive the universal vivid11 10.2 inch system + the fitting dyx028-1 cable? This would then mean that I receive the version with the moveable arm, right?

Or do I have to care for a fitting front panel on my own?

Link to the product:

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-vivid10-nissan-sylphy-pulsar-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-car-stereo-10-2-inch-carplay-android-auto-px6-4g-64g-android10-1280-720-dsp-ahd-radio?variant=42574615576794

Thanks.

• @Tim Gaudich We will send you the item which fit car model Nissan Sylphy Pulsar 2012-2018 with cable DYX028-1, the OS is Vivid11. It will be helpful if you can let us know your car model and year as well as a photo of the OEM headunit, we can double confirm if the HA5228H can fit your car. Meanwhile, please let us know what you mean moveable arm(do you mean a removeable frame?)

• With moveable arm I mean: You can move around the display like here:

Moveable Screen with arm

According to what I have read on the Internet, your systems seems to be quite good. But the item description in your shop is very bad.

It is very hard to find out detailed information about the sold vivid system for my Nissan Pulsar C13 car. So again: What exactly is the "fitting item" for my car? I already know its the HA5228H-Vivid11-CP-HD because I have already asked your support chat, sent my detailed car information, a picture and so on and they recommended HA5228H-Vivid11-CP-HD. But which technical version? This is what I try to find out. My guess: Its somehow the universal version (1Din/2Din) of your vivid 11 10.2 inch system + the needed DYX-028-01 cable, right?

If this is correct I should receive the version like shown in the picture above. Maybe not exactly the version which is shown in the picture but a version which is able to move around the screen. In my opinion there is not much choice else, because you dont sell a matching panel for the Pulsar like you do for the Qashqai. But I can't know for sure because it's not in the description on your store page for the Nissan Pulsar item.

• @Tim Gaudich We would like to tell that the item you order (HA5228H-Vivid11-CP-HD) is not with a moveable arm and it has a personal frame which can suit for your Nissan. We have confirmed the stereo according to the detailed  information that you'd given us. Here is a picture of the item.https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0459/4676/5468/products/HA5228-Vivid11-CP-HD_1593x.jpg?v=1655869406

• Thanks for your answer.

Oh, I did not know I will receive a matching front panel, because it is not mentioned in the description. And the picture you have sent me could be from every other car. The fact it's in the description for the system for my car proves nothing...

Well. If so, I am even more excited about it and and look forward to the upcoming delivery!

Thanks for your replies.

• @Tim Gaudich We will appreciate your suggestion of our product description optimazation and have feedbacked to our designer. Hope you can receive our headunit soon.