Black screen, no power

• My order number is 111-9314296-8356232

ASIN: B0CLZBPZBQ

The issue is I installed the unit as the instructions showed and everything went smoothly until I connected to the vehicle and turn on the power. The unit just has a black screen, which seems to be getting no power to the unit. All the connections were triple checked and still no power. 

I also checked the fuses to see if any were blown in my car or the unti and no fuses were damaged. I pushed the reset button on the unit with a paper clip and still nothing 

I really would like to use this unit. I would like other advice on troubleshooting or fixing it, otherwise i will return for a refund.

• @Jeff Lopez 1.Please let us know whether you canhear any sound when you press the touch key;

2.Please try the following steps to check if you could enter the recovery mode.

3.If possible, please directly connect the unit to a 12V power supply and observe its performance. Connect ACC(pin 3) and B+(pin 16) to  positive pole of the the 12V power supply, and GND(pin 15) to the negative pole.

• @Support Dasaita 

1. There are no sounds when I push the touch keys or the knobs on the unit at all when vehicle is turned on

2. Followed the intrusctions, I pulled the fuse from the back of the unit and waiting 3 minutes or more. Turned the key to ACC position and pushed the Reset button simultaneously. The screen remained black with no change. No sounds or changes were made continues to be a black screen

• @Support Dasaita

Hello, still waiting for response on what to do now after following your steps.

Should I just return the unit for a refund?

• @Jeff Lopez We are wondering if you have done the the step 3 which need tools to check if the head unit could get power by a power supply, if it could, we will send you a new set of power cable to get the head unit work. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Could you send us a video so that we could reflect to the technician for further instruction?

• @Support Dasaita 

Unfortunately I have no idea how to test that or do the instructions on step 3. If I did have instructions on how to do it, I'm don't think I have the tools to test it. 

• @Jeff Lopez Could you send us a video so that we could reflect to the technician for further instruction? (Including that you press the side buttons there is no sound and press the RST buttons, it could not enter the recovery mode.)