Gps signal strong but maps offline

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Tony L traffic information is only available with Internet connection. Waze directions as well you need Internet connection always

• @Iker Gomez so you're saying that theres no way for my unit to work like a factory gps unless it has internet connection? I was under the impression that a plug n play units gps would work independently as it did with the OEM unit. An OEM unit isn't always connected to the internet, is it? If it is unachievable, then it is what it is. At least I know now...thanks for the clearance 

• @Tony L I am.saying that there are features that only work with internet connection. 

How do you expect traffic data is being obtained?

Addtionally waze is an online navigation app and it does not work without internet connection

Sygic , here, or other OFFLINE softwares do work without internet connection.

Google maps do work without internet connection of you previously downloaded the corresponding offline map, but traffic will only be displayed with internet connection 

• @Iker Gomez I did yesterday some.trials.with waze without internet connection and it works (I was wrong) but I think it will only work if on anytime there was a connection to download maps locally...otherwise it could never assist you.

But a permanent message "no network connection " appears on the upper side of the screen 

• 2 / 2