Black screen

• The screen went black Bluetooth still works side touch button i can tap on the screen and hear that I press something but screen is black it's on but not showing anything I tried the rest button with a needle but it's only turn the screen off and when I hold it down for 30 sec the buttons flash but nothing happens to the screen 

Dasaita 10.2" HD Android Car Radio 4G+64G IPS Touch Screen GPS Navigation WiFi DSP in-Dash FM/AM Head Unit

on a 2014 Toyota Camry

• @Help Me try to unplug the radio fuse from the car for 30secs and put it back

If while starting again the unit you can not see any image then could be:

A) something is loose on the unit. You must open it to check if something is loose. Check the core board and the display ribbon cable.

B) some faulty display.

If your unit is under warranty check first to any above options with dasaita how to proceed as opening the unit could void your warranty. 

• @Help Me Please kindly let us know how long does the black screen issue happen and have you ever updated the system. As Iker Gomez  advised, please kindly check the wiring on the back side, you can try to remove all the wiring and then reconnect the unit. If still no luck, you can send us an email (put the order number on the subject) to support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita I wasn't mean the wiring, but the internal components. In some cases a loose connection between the coreboard and the main board resulted in lack of image. External wires (headunit to car connection wires) are not related to headunit display.

For such checking user must open the unit, but that could void the warranty 

• @Iker Gomez Move the internal components are sometime risky. We suggest buyers can ask us for instruction before proceeding. Meanwhile, we can also foward the problem to our technician for help.

• @Help Me Would you sending us the order number of your item and we will locate the order detail and provide further instruction accordingly?

• @Support Dasaita  I got it on Amazon but I got it from the Dasaita seller it's under saita Navi but going to the Dasaita page. is that ok? The order number for it is

Order #

112-2116335-1721001 

going to try and look for loose wires and I have not updated the software nor have I tried thanks for the reply 

• @Help Me In this case, we suggest you can check try to remove all the wirings and reconnect them. And then check the car fuse and the head-unit's fuse.  Lastly, please check if the panel wiring is loose or not.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c55mzhygmzxkj2/%E9%BB%91%E5%B1%8F%E9%97%AA%E5%B1%8F%E4%BD%86%E6%9C%89%E5%A3%B0%E9%9F%B3.mp4?dl=0

• @Help Me i am also experiencing the same problem but when the sun shines on the radio unit when the windows are down, i can see the radio display but that's when light is on it. it seems badly lit or something. what are the solutions?

• @Luke Jensen Hi customer, could you further demonstrate your issue in a picture or video? Do you mean that the head unit's screen is hard to see instead of totally black?