OEM Backup camera not working

• Hello people,

I have a Dasaita Vivid 11 installed on a 2014 Toyota Camry but can't seem to get the oem backup camera to work, I just get a black screen with "!" in the middle, is there a canbus setting that needs to be adjusted? Do I have a faulty unit? Help would be appreciated

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte 

1) Check that your canbus model is correctly selected on Factory Settings

Settings | Car Settings | Factory Settings (pass: 126) | Canbus

You have to know which canbus manufacturer | Car brand | Car model (or any car model similar)

If you dont know which manufacturer is....publish a photo of the Canbus sticker.

2) Check your wiring is properly connected. There is a cable that goes from the Canbus to the Car Camera connector and returns a Video Cable (Yellow). This video cable must be connected to the Video IN signal of the headunit.

2) 

• @Iker Gomez thanks, I have a Simple Soft canbus and it was already set to Toyota Camry & Rav4 (Simple). I re-selected again thru settings but still a no-go

• Can someone supply me with a visual instruction of the wiring?, I'm shocked there was no diagram to the wiring.

• I figured it out, the one marked Front Camera was the one that worked for reverse, go figure