Time Zone stuck on China Standard

• Hi,

I'd like to be able to update the Time Zone from China Standard, when I use Android settings to do so the setting doesn't persist.

Have tried manually adjusting time as a result, but the time periodically changes to incorrect value.

Using Network time from WiFi results in time zone automatically setting to China Standard

Model: PX6

Purchase Date:  11 Apr 2022 from Amazon

Build Number :  rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.011 eng.hct.20220104.180240

• @Sean Harrington Please kindly let us know how long does the situation that you mentioned above occur and we are wondering if you can update the version of the system. Could you please let us know the order number so that we can locate your order detail and better assist you.

• Hello

This issue has persisted since I purchased the unit.  

Order number 113-9648414-4347446

Thanks

• @Sean Harrington Sorry that we could not locate the detail via the order number, please send us a screenshot of the order or you could just tell us the SKU of the head unit so that we can give your according solution.

• Hello

heres all the detail in "About Machine" section of system settings:

Serial number CACC9C046B90D25A

Build Number rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct.20220104.180240 release-keys

Kernel Version

4.19.193 #195 Fri Dec 24 10:38:17 CST 2021

MCU Version

MTCH_HA_V3.80_1

Jul 22 2021 09:27:07

Model PX6

Android Version 11

• @Sean Harrington Please let us know if you want MAX version or Vivid version, we would provide according file to you.

• Hello

Vivid please!  Also please provide instructions on how to complete the update.

Sean

• @Sean Harrington 

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230506)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj8409y5i3d3u1g/update.zip?dl=0

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file to USB drive/SD card.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important date if necessary.

4.Finally click the Settings > System > System updates to start the update.

Hope the above helps, please feel free to get in touch if you need any further assistance.

• @Sean Harrington Hi there, we are wondering if you problem has been resolved or not. If still no luck, please just feel free to let us know or you can shot a video to show us the situation, we will forward to our technician for further diagnosis.