Vivid 11 MCU update now black screen

• I have a Vivid that has mcu mtch.  I did not realize when I go it that it came with vivid, and ended up not liking it.  I went to search for a way to disable it on the dasaita website.  I came across the FAQ section and the instructions on how to move MAX.  I did what it said, got everything download to a usb drive.  It stared with the MCU mtch 3.8, when through the whole process of MCU update without giving an error.  When it rebooted the unit now has a black display and no light behind the side buttons.  I did some trouble shooting, the unit will display on hdmi, and both the touch screen & side buttons still work.  I went though the MCU update again, but still no change.  I factory reset it, but no change.  I tired to reset into recovery, but the unit boots to main system.  The side button lights will flash, a few times when going through factory restore.  Is there something I am missing? I have access to settings, so is there something there I can change?  I tried looking for a downgrade MCU mtch, but did not find one here.

This is my 2nd dasaita to own (first max5), and I really want this to work.  So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

• Update 

I was able to update to MAX11 via hdmi, but still having the black screen form the MCU update.  I did the ip date form with in system settings in vivid.  However when it should be at the updating screen with the spinning circles, the hdmi display is even black.

I have noticed there is a red message at the bottom of the hdmi display "version Unmatch -01" then there what looks like a string of number and letters under it but they are cut off by the bottom of the hdmi display.  I did some research and it looks like it is for sure a MCU problem.  I am guessing I need a different version of MCU HTCH.  I have tried liking for a previous version in the forms, but with our luck.

• @Cliff Walley We are wondering the reason why you wan to upgrade the MCU. We don't always suggest an MCU update till there is malfunction of your head unit. In the meanwhile, please send us your order number so that we can locate the detail and offer your further instruction.