Radio only makes loud noises

• I finally got my headunit working (MAX10 PX6) again by replacing the coreboard thanks to Dasaita selling me one!

Everything is working perfectly again, EXCEPT when I put the volume over 0 when playing any kind of music it makes the most terrific, loud boom static noise.

HEADPHONE WARNING

The device does seem to emit the beep sound fine when pushing buttons, but that is it.

I have checked and rechecked all of my cabling thinking maybe I forgot to plug something in, or plugged something in incorrectly. But everything appears to be fine.

Open to any and all suggestions / input / insights.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: INDOOR TEST

EDIT: I turned on my car and pulled the unit out while it was running. I then turned the volume up and started disconnecting cables until the loud noise stopped. It stopped when I got to the attached cable. I'm which looks like the one where the head unit is sending my car the speaker / sub audio.

• @Nate Sanders Thank you for getting back to us. Ansd we found that you are correct,  you can refer to the following wiring instruction the 4th plug is for Aux. Please make sure to plug tightly. We are wondering if there is none issue with your item now. Please note that the core board is for android 11. If you want to update the version, please contact with us for version pack bag.