Why couldn't access Internet/Wifi

• Please note that you need to open both the WiFi and Bluetooth on your phone&the head unit to enable wireless CarPlay. In other words, the head unit could not be connected to hotspot when you’re using wireless CarPlay, cuz the WiFi access has been occupied by the CarPlay.

If you want to have the unit connected to network while using CarPlay, we’re afraid that you could only use wired CarPlay through the single USB cable.

• @Support Dasaita How do you get internet on the unit from the phone while wireless/driving? I tried plugging the phone in to USB to unit, but the unit will not connect to my hotspot. It keeps trying to connect wirelessly and override the hotspot connection. Some setting must be off. How do you set up Android Auto to allow internet access through the app?

• @Chris Faszold We would like to tell you that our stereo will automatically access your phone internet while you're using wired Android auto. Please let us know if you meant that while you wired your phone to the stereo, it only connect your phone wirelessly instead of wired. If yes, please kindly ensure the following informaton.

1. The data cord that you're using must be a data transfer one or an OEM cable.

2. The USB cable of your head unit must be named "Phone link".

• No and Yes. No, when plugged in using AA, no internet and Yes it is the right cable. But that is how it is supposed to work but it isn't. That's what I am having an issue with. If it is supposed to be automatic, then it has to be a setting issue.

• @Support Dasaita 

"2. The USB cable of your head unit must be named "Phone link"."  

what do you mean by this?  How do I name this?  Please dont say, "go into settings and name it" b/c there are multiple settings to go into.

• @Mike Justis Hi customer, there may be a misunderstanding, we mean only Phone link cable on the dual USB could activate Carplay or Android Auto. You could see a lable named "Phone link" on that cable.

• @Support Dasaita It has been plugged into the phone link cable directly since the beginning. With a good data cable. Still no mobile internet. I don't understand why that keeps being said. That is not the issue.