@Support Dasaita hello, you can disregard I was able to set the time through the car console. thank you
@Support Dasaita hello, you can disregard I was able to set the time through the car console. thank you
@Support Dasaita hello, I figured out a solution on screen configuration but I do have another question. The car console time does not match the correct time on the radio. I looked through the sett...
@Support Dasaita Thank you, I was able to modify the home screen and the main screen but when I drag the quick dial widget into an open space in any of the screens that have available slots it show...
Nevermind, I will try this out to see if this function works: 1. Split Screen: Turn on an app on the main menu, and long-press the Split Screen icon,then navigate to the main menu and se...
Question, is there a way to let's say split the screen to show Google Maps and Youtube so they can be both seen at once on the Dasaita 12.3" Car Stereo for Toyota RAV4 2019-2022 Upgrade to 8GB+256GB?
@Support Dasaita Hello, I'm not sure if it's an issue or by design. Do you have a video or instructions on how to configure the screens? For example, can I completely reconfigure the home screen so...
Maybe it's me but I just installed the Dasaita 12.3" Car Stereo for Toyota RAV4 2019-2022 Upgrade to 8GB+256GB and I went to customize the main screen and the only thing I can do is swap the top se...
@Support Dasaita hello, I unplugged the mic and it worked, and then plugged the mic back in and it worked but there was no difference between the quality and there is a good deal of background nois...
@Support Dasaita I tried the update and got this message:
@Support Dasaita hello, im having the same issue. Should I apply the same update. Here are my screenshots....