@Iker Gomez Welcome. Do you know what changes are in today's VIVID update? And how about this MTCH file? Thank you very much for your reply :)
@Iker Gomez Welcome. Do you know what changes are in today's VIVID update? And how about this MTCH file? Thank you very much for your reply :)
Hello Im currently using 3.78 MTCE MCU when i try to upgrade to 3.80 MTCH it says no MCU file found. I have upgraded this several times before as the newer versions were released and havent had pr...
@Quick Yuan Welcome. What changes in the new VIVID update? Thank you very much for the information
@Mr Pink for toyota only has one size USB adapter , maybe your connect to the wrong one ? please contact the vendor for return details
У меня таже проблема. Тестирую эту проблему давно. Сделал единственный вывод: у Вас проблема с подключением головного устройства по Bluetooth не только с телефоном в программе Zlink, но и с другими...
Ah ok, I think about this problem... I bought on aliexpress on the dasaita official store. But i don't remenber if when i buy the product it was with zlink..
@snoophill Jean your problem is not an activation problem...but a hardware issue...zlink is not recognizing your unit to have a valid hardware. Are you sure that your px5 was sold with carplay/and...
@Modern Surawut MirrorLink is a deprecated function on old android models than lacked of carplay/android auto. Now zlink app is the one that connects between your phone and the headunit by means o...
That looks exactly like the one you've already sent me. It doesn't fit. I've informed you several times. We keep on going round in circles. The other issue is connection to my factory fitted ...
hi sorry about the problem . the USB adapter come with the package . can check again package . if not found ,I can sen one to you https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-usb-adapter-...
Sorry for the bad quality!
@Quick Yuan I'm not happy with my Dasaita head unit. There's no cable to connect to my factory JBL sound system, and no cable to connect to car USB socket. I've mailed office@dasiata.com doz...
I would like to use mirrorlink with Dasaita Vivid.
I have had my Max10 installed for about 6 days. I have had issues with my phone(android) not connecting to the unit. The phone shows in the bluetooth connections but the phone will not ...
@snoophill Jean please take the photos and if you can..a video showing this.
Forget it, I'm just gonna return this cheap junk. I shouldn't have to wait days for help with a 540 dollar radio. I'll go back to stock.
@Kevin Apaza Hey, I just installed the unit on my 2017 Accord Touring 2.4L. My upper display and lane watch camera arent working. The upper display is just black and when I put the right signal on,...
I have problem with the dab+ adapter that connects to the back of the radio it does not play sound, here's what I already tried on my px5. The adapter does not play music/sound on my dasaita radio...
Where is this setting on the Vivid? I looked but I was unable to find this.