OK GRAZIE
@LUCA PEDRONI You can't upgarde directly from A10 to A11 with a OTA update, as they lack for the recoveery partition to be upgraded... The process is more complicated, but possible. Be pat...
@Pasquale Barbarossa changelog is no longer provided since Android 8....so you will have to test by yourself. Update only if you have specicifc software issues. if everything works as expe...
@Eanz Wanze Is the DAB+ adapter purchased to Dasaita or is just a third party DAB+ adapter? would you min to send a photo?
Please will be appreciate to know wich problems fix the new firmware and if there are new feature. Thanks in advance
@Quick Yuan I am interested in the image file with steps to upgrade VIVID Android 10 to VIVID Android 11. I upgraded from MAX10 PX6 to VIVID btw, would that be a problem?
Buongiorno , ho un PX6 android 10 , posso fare aggiornamento con questo filmware HA3_rk3399_11.0 e passare ad android 11 ? Grazie anticipatamente
@Quick Yuan Thank you for your reply and help. I have information that you still need to hold off on switching to Android 11. But as soon as it is possible with a nice pleasure to do it. Bec...
Hi, Apologies however I want to make sure I get the correct file. I have a PX6 with the current firmware being MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 July 22 2021 and I was wondering what the latest version that...
any one have an answer? I would love to have my lane watch working again with my turn indicator!
That's exactly what I did in the factory settings tried all adapter settings but it just does not work with the sound. Transmitter he finds but only noise very quietly.
@LUCA PEDRONI glad to help
@Moreno Seri sorry I missread the stock MAX10...you are right is the latest one. I have the same bt chip as you. I am oging to test on Stock ROM this ... @Quick Yuan ...please is needed that HCT s...
I have reverted to the factory head unit. I am no longer interested in trying different cables etc. The cable you supplied for USB does not fit, nor does the cable for connection to the JBL sound s...
@Karol Karol first of all , it will has risk to update IMAGE from android 10 to android 11 , if you are intrested , I can make a a file with steps
@Iker Gomez Welcome. Thank you for your reply and information
@Iker Gomez grazie gentilissimo
grazie gentilissimo
@Iker Gomez 1. that version is the latest MAX10 available on firmware page: are there a newer version around? 2. already done but no device appear on the list, nor the headunit appear on th...
@Shane Hudson PX3 is a very old Processor (RK3188) and you have the latest firmware...there are some custom firmwres there that some features are added and optimized, but for the same Android base ...