I have this same issue. Mine is the Camry PX6 10.2 Inch VIVID. Sometimes wifi just simply won't turn on. Also, I find it super hard to simply connect my phone via bluetooth like I did stock radio t...
I have this same issue. Mine is the Camry PX6 10.2 Inch VIVID. Sometimes wifi just simply won't turn on. Also, I find it super hard to simply connect my phone via bluetooth like I did stock radio t...
I have had my Max10 installed for about 4 days. 3 times I have had issues with my phone(android) not connecting to the unit. The phone shows in the bluetooth connections but the phone w...
i finally got my backup cam working with dasaita max 10 in my toyota chr 2017 , i connected all the plugs from the head unit to my car, for the oem cam i had to pull a wire from the bac...
Greetings all! Just a few questions. From all appearances, my radio was brand new. However, when I first put my vivid into my car and powered it on, I never had the Vivid first time setup. Also, i...
I bought a dasaita PX5 for Qashqai in 2020. I tried with several rom official android 9 and next hal9k android 10 it's the same problem. i take photos tomorrow to show you the message on screen &...
@Mr Pink i got the same problem, i also got a toyota hybrid build 2017 and are also missing that cable and others in the box, also i notice in the canbus settings i dont see any toyota chr in...
I got a Dasaita Max 10 for toyota chr 2016 2017 2018 Unit , now i got a toyota Hybrid build 2017 with jbl system but when i go in to canbus settings , i dont see any toyota chr settings in ca...
I got a Dasaita Max 10 for toyota chr 2016 2017 2018 Unit , now i got a toyota 2017 but when i go in to canbus settings , i dont see toyota chr in canbus settings only RAV and Camry .
@Iker Gomez that's exactly what it was. How did that even happen? Thank you so much. You totally saved me from the craziness i was going to try and do to fix it!!!
@snoophill Jean what unit and what ROM do you have?
@Gilberto Contreras if you open you update.zip what is inside? Check that there is not other update.zip inside the first zip....in that case ...extract and use the extracted update.zip
@Quick Yuan Edit: i renamed the file to "update.zip" and the system found it. Only problem is that it won't install it because there is an error "footer is wrong" and "signature is n...
@Quick Yuan i was able to update the MCU to 3.78 using your instructions but am trying to install scout and the stereo is not doing anything when I tap on the system update button. I also tried viv...
Hello, When I use Carplay for make a iphone calls, an interruption occurred after a few seconds (maybe it's a new version Zlink's bug?). Is it possible to install a Zlink different version? Many ...
It will only activate automatically if you have an original Dasaita unit.
Which latest firmware do i need for the px5 unit i bought. can you provide link please
So i plugged everything in and the rear camera worked. Thank you for this information! I did have a rear seat entertainment harness that worked perfect with the 2008 sequoia harness but is differen...
which is the last firmware update i can get for my device? I got a px5 dasaita radio the android version is 8.0.0 Kernel Version: 4.4.93+ MCU version: MTCE_HA_V2.83_1  ...
Thanks for your answer, Is not the case for me, i tried several times with different rom ans each times zlink don't activate automatically with wifi... i found a tips on internet who demand to ch...
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08LQGF1FD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Passt nicht bei Nissan Navara D231, N-connecta, 2017