Just purchased and received the Dasaita Scout 13.3" unit, the box comes with instructions on using the unit but NOT install instructions. I'm trying t0 figure out: 1. Proper way to mount the scree...
Just purchased and received the Dasaita Scout 13.3" unit, the box comes with instructions on using the unit but NOT install instructions. I'm trying t0 figure out: 1. Proper way to mount the scree...
I am already at Android 10. But cannot install. Error like that. Please help!
@Khang Tran hi is the unit android 10 ? if android 10 PX6 will support
Hi! Why I cannot install my PX6 (1024x600) to Scout firmware? Error: assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions (package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list")) E: Error in /mnt/usb_storage/up...
Hi! Why I cannot install my PX6 (1024x600) to Scout firmware? Error: assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions (package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list")) E: Error in /mnt/usb_storage/up...
Please reply. Maybe someone will share the information
Hi, my Car it's a Nissan X-Trail 2.0 dci allmode, Model 2018 and my Unit is a MAX10-CP-HD CB008 . Yes i've try to Clean the code. Codes because HAVC erased, but U100:01 (Spurkamera) can't be erase.
Looks like an update/restart or something else has resolved this. I got in the car this morning and it just worked.
@Frank Krottenmüller hi what model is the car and which unit have bought . have you try to clean the code ?
An meinem MAX 10 in meinem Nissan X-Trail 2018 lassen sich Apps nicht schließen. Öffnet man den Multibildschirm, um alle offenen Apps zu zeigen, lassen sich die Apps zwar einzeln schlie...
Mein Max10 verursacht Fehler im Canbus. Angezeigt werden beim Auslesen über ODBII die Fehler: - B24D4 (System: HVCA, communication failure (TBD)[Bus Signal/Message Error]), - U1000 (SAystem ...
Also the steering wheel controls don't always work properly as should be.
Hey, I purchased this unit about 1 month ago, the Bluetooth connection is laggy, and the mic quality sucks, also the general interface cuts out sometimes and goes to a blank vivid logo screen whil...
Hi, i have a Garmin dashcam that uses an app (Garmin drive app) to change the camera settings and review video. When setting up the camera, the app asks for a button to be pushed. However, the butt...
Hi, can someone please tell me what canbus setting i should use in my px6 dasaita headunit inside the factory settings? The only one remotely similar is the Toyota Prado. I have a 2008 Toyota Sequo...
I did that still not working...
@Quick Yuan I have bought another GPS antenna just in case so I will need to remove the headunit from the dashboard to see if there are any disconnections and to try the new one. A job for daytime...
I have updated to the Vivid ROM on my PX6 Max10 and had to install the Dasaita DAB+ APK v1.38 for the Dasaita DAB+ box (not USB). The app works fine however whenever I press the home button i...
@Daniel L here is 8.0 firmware , check the firmware version first , if same , no need update V840-8 Version : ha_px5_8.0_ota(20190731) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l1bibw0h9ktt9q/ha_px5_...