Steering Control, USB Disconnecting and Bluetooth Not Working

• My Dasaita has recently started to have several issues. The main one is the USB keeps getting disconnected. I have had this Dasaita for 2 years and this year these issues started.
    When the USB is connected to listen to music, after some time it gets disconnected. In order for the USB to be recognized and connected I have to turn the car off and that seems too much.

The other issue is that the steering control now at some point while driving, but not always the buttons stop working, all the buttons. The last issue is with the Bluetooth, but I'm not sure if this is normal. When I have a device that doesn't have a screen that I want to connect to the Dasaita Bluetooth it won't connect. I don't know if it sends a pair confirmation and that's why I cannot do it (so, it's not a big deal if that's the case).

Any ideas about what could be the issue? Is it firmware, I need to switch the USB?
    Both issues, the steering controls, and USB happen only when I'm listening to music with the USB. I don't know if the steering issue will happen while in another app.

Dasaita Specs:
    Model PX6
    Android 10, Security patch level May 5, 2023
    Kernel Version 4.19.111+
    MCU Version MTCE_HA_V3.78_4 May 31 2021
    Build Number rk3399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1eng.hct2

• @Andy Rafael does it happen with all the USB ports?

Remember that you have three usb ports: 2 of them share the same connector to the unit and 1 has a only one. Check on both.

Regarding the SWC: can you check if only fails with the media player or all the unit is affected?

I did not understand you about the bluetooth issue. Would you mind to explain the issue better?

• @Iker Gomez I only installed one USB. I'll have to open it to check the others.

As for the SWC, I'm not sure about the other apps because when I listen to music I usually switch the song or increase/lower the volume.

Yes, sorry for the bad explanation about the Bluetooth issue.
    I can connect phones without any issues. I have another device that is not a phone and doesn't have a screen. What I want to know is if the stereo only connects to smartphones?
    I noticed that it always asks to enter a pin or accept the confirmation in order to connect to the stereo, so since the device I was trying to connect doesn't have a screen, could that be the reason?

• @Andy Rafael Regarding to the USB issue, please kindly check with the dual USB to check if the cable can be connected or not.

As to the SWC issue, we are wondering if your head unit come with canbus or not and it will be helpful if you could tell us your order number so that we can guide you to set up the SWC again. Meanwhile, you can test if other buttons like bluetooth call button can work or not.

For the issue of bluetooth, we would like to tell you that you need to pair the device to connect, if the device doesn't have a screen and can not pair the stereo, it will not be connected. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• For the Bluetooth device....check on the device which password is by default to pair to it....then on the headunit bluetooth settings change that 0000 default password for that one that is used to pair to the new device....then try to pair it again

• @Andy Rafael

We noticed that we haven't received a response from you in quite some time, and we wanted to check if the issue has been resolved. If it hasn't, kindly provide us with a list of all the current issues you're facing with the unit so that we can offer further assistance.

• @Support Dasaita I hadn't responded because I wanted to test out some of the issues for a few days. 
    Update: I have noticed that the issue is getting worse and now any app that is open, radio, USB music, and Google Maps, the stereo is kicking me out of the apps and won't work until I turn off the car/stereo for a few minutes. It won't let me open it or use it again until I do that.

So, originally I thought the issue was the USB as it kept getting disconnected. Therefore the issue could have been the USB port, but some of the apps I use now are crashing and won't let me use them.

• @Support Dasaita I hadn't responded because I wanted to test out some of the issues for a few days. 
    Update: I have noticed that the issue is getting worse and now any app that is open, radio, USB music, and Google Maps, the stereo is kicking me out of the apps and won't work until I turn off the car/stereo for a few minutes. It won't let me open it or use it again until I do that.

So, originally I thought the issue was the USB as it kept getting disconnected. Therefore the issue could have been the USB port, but some of the apps I use now are crashing and won't let me use them.

• @Andy Rafael In this case, we are wondering if you could consider updating the firmware to verify if it's software associated issue. 

Please let us know if the UI of you stereo is MAX or Vivid, we will send you firmware accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita How can I tell which one is it?

This is the UI the screen currently has,

These are the specs,
    Dasaita Specs:
    Model PX6
    Android 10, Security patch level May 5, 2023
    Kernel Version 4.19.111+
    MCU Version MTCE_HA_V3.78_4 May 31 2021
    Build Number rk3399-userdebug 10 QQ2A.200305.004.A1eng.hct2

• @Andy Rafael

Please follow the steps to update the firmware.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

MAX10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10

HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sy068zz4tgokutkfhuwkt/update.zip?rlkey=uuhukuun3882rz4cyqxsgs9k6&dl=0