Sometimes Bluetooth is unable to connect after wake up

• My headunit Bluetooth sometimes is unable to connect. Most of the time it works well, I get to the car, power up and phone automatically connects. But Sometimes phone doesn't connect and when I try to connect it manually it says - Can't connect, without any reason.  Full restart is needed for resolution.... until next time.

How do I resolve this completely? Tried both Max10 and Vivid ROMs, - makes no difference. I have latest firmware.

PX6 Android 10 headunit.

• +1 with this issue. I have the Autosleep setting on and eventually Bluetooth can't turn on and I have to reboot the unit. This is on the latest Vivid 10 release.

• @Ed Vard @Elite Android We are wondering if you could show us the error notification. We could diagnose the issue accordingly. Do you mean that the bluetooth can't turn on though you manual connect it? Or you mean that it just could not automatically connect your phone sometime or under specific mode? 

• @Ed Vard It is a software problem that has been known for more than a year and a half and remains unsolved.

To mitigate the problem you have to force the complete shutdown of the equipment when removing the key and thus it always restarts automatically when starting. It takes a little longer to charge but the Bluetooth works perfectly automatically. How to do it? Settings/Vehicle/additional settings/Delay off/30 seconds

• @Support Dasaita there is no error in headunit. My phone just doesn't connect automatically anymore. I see error on my phone when I try to connect manually - unable to connect. Even if I forget my headunit on my phone and try to add it again - it doesn't work and is unable to connect. the only solution is to restart... 

But as I see, this is not a new problem then... it just makes me crazy when this happens 1 out of 20 times i get in car.

• @Ed Vard

We are wondering if you could try to change the bluetooth module: WQ RF210、FSC-BW124

Please go to the "Settings"- "Car"-"Factory Settings"- type in 126, and click "OK"- Select "BT" to choose the bluetooth module.

Note:

1. Please kindly clear all bluetooth connection records and cut off the power cord and reconnect it .
    2. Please connect the network if you use the bluetooth for the first time.

• @Support Dasaita when i did that, my phone couldn't see headunit at all! So I'm back to WQ RF210

• @Ed Vard Please let us know if you switch the FSC-BW124 and then return to WQ RF210, the connection of bluetooth has been improved or not. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita So far it helped! over last couple days I had no disconnections!

• @Support Dasaita Returning back with bad news. This happened again -

1. I start my car and notice, that my phone does not connect automatically

2. I go to my phone and try to connect manually to my Car head unit, here is what I get on the phone:

3. I have finished my trip. Turned off my car. 

4. Came back in 2 hours, started the car again. This time it connected automatically.

• @Support Dasaita another example of the same BT error. Multiple users experience this, what is the solution.