👏👏✨Countdown: 4 days until SEMA SHOW🚗📍🎉

• ✨Welcome all car lovers👏🤝 to visit our booth 11025, North Hall📍

🎉 Finally, after a whole year of hard work and testing, we're excited to introduce the new Dasaita G12 series car entertainment system! 🚀 Get ready for an incredible upgrade in your driving experience! 🎶📺 Join us at #11025 and let's rock the roads together! 🚗🚗🚗

• Hello, i have purchase a Dasaita  HA5225D - VIVI 11-CP-HD with CB011, please could you tell me if this unit fit with my car Nissan X-Trail year 2014? This is the picture of the front panel of my car.

Thanks

My car front panel

• Hello, i have purchase a Dasaita  HA5225D - VIVI 11-CP-HD with CB011, please could you tell me if this unit fit with my car Nissan X-Trail year 2014? This is the picture of the front panel of my car.

Thanks

• @Emile Roger According to the photo that you attached, you car is compatible with HA5225+CB008, if you have already purchase the HA5225D, you just need to purchase another cable CB008 to make your current unit compatible. Please send email to support@dasaita.com and attach your order number if poosible. We will try our best to solve the problem for you. 

• Thanks, il will contact the support team.