Z-Link not connecting - Hotspot Tethering shows "error"

• A few times now my phone will not connect via wireless carplay.  Bluetooth is connected to Car-Kit but wifi does not connect.  I go to the tethering section on the Dasaita unit and it shows Hotspot tethering as disabled.  I can not enable it.

The next time I start the guy it works again (though I do have the power settings set so a simple restart of the unit will not work; I think the car has to be powered off for like 10 minutes).

And to be clear - this is so my phone can use Wifi to connect to Dasaita for Car play to work.  This is NOT for my Dasaita to use my phone as a hotspot so the Dasaita can have internet access.

Running HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608) on Px6 Android 11

• Cada vez que conectes a Car play o Android Auto se desactiva la WiFi.

La traducción no es muy buena y no entiendo bien cuál es tu problema, tenemos un grupo de ayuda en Telegram si quieres entrar en el ayudamos.

Modelos Toyota Chr y Rav 4

• @John Doe While you are connecting wifi from the head unit, it means Carplay has been activated, and in this way, dasaita can use the internet of your phone.

We are wondering how frequent does the issue happened, have already tried to factory reset the system and clear the cache of the system? Meanwhile, you may need to forget the device on your carplay settings page on your phone and then reconnect again.

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• This has happened a few times now.  I have forgotten my phone from Bluetooth on Dasait and added it back.

I have not yet done a factory reset for this.  That seems like a big step.

i dot t care if Dasaita uses internet from my phone.  I want my phone to connect to Dasaita via wifi so CarPlay works.  When this problem happens my phone does not see the Dasaita wifi AP name and so while looking around that is when I noticed tethering had an error.

• @John Doe You may need to back up something to a USB disk before you doing the fatory reset. Please go to System > factory reset. 

We would like to tell you that you need to connect both the bluetooth and the hotspot of your phone then it will switch to Dasaita wifi AP, and carplay will be playing.