Dasaita PX6 C-HR my2018 - Vehicle Info - tyre pressure page

• Hi, today I switched summer tyres with winter ones.

Then I checked tyres pressure in Vehicle Info page.
    Pressure is displayed as kpa (is it possible to have it as bar?) as expected but obviously real tyre position doesn't match with what shown on the screen.
    As example: front left tyre on the screen is in reality the rear left tyre and so on with others.

The issue is that if i see that a tyre pressure is going down, I cannot know which one it is.

Is it possible to "move" screen tyres placement?

• @Mcgyver83 We are wondering if your TPMS bought from our store.

• Hi!
    No. I have already TPMS. built in in my car (C-HR my2018).
    I can check tyre pressure via ODB2 adapter and android app on my personal smartphone.
    Then I realized that also Dasaita PX6 has a built in app for veichle info (fuel consumption, ...) so I used this.

• @Mcgyver83 We are wondering if you place the tyre in the wrong place. In this case, we suggest you could reset the TPMS firstly. If no luck to change the information, you may need to change the the tpre and put them in the correct place.

• Each time a switch tyres I switch one on the same side.
    I mean, as recommended since ages, after 10000km it's better to switch front left tyre with rear left tyre (and the same for right side).
    This to have a uniform usage of both tyre.
    This means that tyres aren't always in the same position.

Would be nice to being able to "move" tyre icon into the actual position on the car.
    Something similar is done on others apps (like Tire Assistant does it)

• @Mcgyver83 We are wondering if only our veichle info show incorrect tire placement or all the apps that could not show it.

• Also others apps I know are not able to place tyre icon in the correct position automatically.

But they offer the capability to move/rearrange tyres icons to let the use resort them and represent the real position.

I think that my car is not able to communicate via CANBUS where a tyre is, only it's pressure.

• @Mcgyver83 We are wondering if you have already finished the tire pressure learning. Here is the process of calibrating tire pressure in a vehicle.

1.Ensure that all tires are inflated to the manufacturer's recommended standard values. Use a tire pressure gauge to measure the pressure of each tire and adjust as needed.

2.Turn on the ignition without starting the engine.

3.If your vehicle has a tire pressure learning button, press the button and wait for the system to enter learning mode.

4.Follow the provided instructions to rapidly change the pressure in each tire within the specified time. Typically, you'll be advised to briefly release and then reinflate the pressure by pressing the valve core on each tire.

5.Once all tires have undergone pressure changes, the system will automatically learn and calibrate the tire pressures.

6.Wait for a period of time for the system to complete the tire pressure learning process.

7.Once the learning is complete, you can turn off the ignition and restart the vehicle.

Note:These are general guidelines, and specific steps may vary depending on the vehicle model and configuration. Always refer to your vehicle manual or consult an authorized Toyota service center for accurate tire pressure learning instructions.

• I did that process on my C-HR my2018 but what is shown in the (veichle info - tyre) window does not correspond to the real position of tyres.

Going to check again tonight, 3 days passed after tire pressure learning process was done. 

• Sorry for long delay.
    I checked and tyre pressure shown in the Dasaita Vehicle Info app are still "positioned in the wrong way".

You can check below image.

tyre pressure shown as forward left on dasaita display is in fact the rear left tyre.
    And so on following below diagram.

• @Mcgyver83 Our manufacturer said that the HU could just recognize the factory position of the tire. In this case, we just recommend you to see the tire information via your phone's apps.

• @Support Dasaita thanks for the reply.

Regards!