Microphone not properly working

• The update of zlink it's inside the whole tablet update. The new zlink's version now installed it's 5.3.38 as you see on screenshot above.

• @Mirko Spez Hi there the latest is v5.4.36

• Now it's updated at 5.4.36 with your apk (see screeshot).

It's the same bad quality. 

• @Mirko Spez Have you tried replacing the microphone as we have already exclude the software issue, you could remove the external microhone first and check if the problem the same or the internal microphone is in good condition. Then try another microphone if possible.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• OK, but your instructions should be more precise.

the procedure to disassemble/check the microphone?

which compatible microphone should I buy?

• @Mirko Spez You could try to remove the external microphone on the back side. We are wondering if your microphone as we have launched a lot of series, we could not locate your series about the mic without your order number.

• I bouth by amazon. what do I need to provide you to check?

Do you have a description of the microphone installation procedure or a video?

• @Mirko Spez Please just unplug the microphone from the back side, and plug another microphone into the place.

• Can you send me the conplete pdf of instruction?

What technical characteristics should the new microphone have? So I can buy it exactly compatible...

• @Mirko Spez Hi there, it's a 3.5mm one, you could purchase in your local or online, if you have one, feel free to replace it and verify the issue.

We have no detailed instruction about how to replace micr, it's connected on the dual USB, you could find the dual USB cable and remove it from the cable then connect the new one. If no luck after changing the mic, we would like to tell you that the issue determine to be hardware associated issue that need to replace the coreboard to get it fixed. You could also place another order if you consider replacing it.

• In the weekend i try to replace mic as you tell me.

But why dasaita don't take voice from mic on the front?

• @Mirko Spez It will take, this is internal Mic, we have equipped with both internal and external Mic for you.

• And why we don't use only the internal?  It's not better?

• @Mirko Spez Internal mic is far from the driver, you could check for the internal to verify if there is any issue.

• Ok, i changed mic and the quality now is better! Thanks for support!

• 2 / 2