G12 Questions?

• I have the G12 for a 2015 accord. Everything seems to be in working order except the stock usb under the unit. Ive connected the stock cables accordingly. It dont seem to have any power to the existing usb port.

• @Rudy Fierro  We are wondering if you have connected the cable like the follow pic intruction.

• @Support Dasaita Yes I have connected it that exact way.

• @Support Dasaita I want to add that the connector was a bit tough to clip into the supplied female connection.

• I'm sorry if i'm overwhelming you with questions, but can the orignal display show anything other than MPG, clock, or TRIP? Also is there a way to have it not switch to rear camera display when reversing? It is kind of a annoyance to me that I have multiple screens showing my rear end camera as I reverse.

• @Rudy Fierro Regarding to the rear camera issue, please kindly go to Factory setting > Others > Prohibit Reverse Set “Enable”.

As to the original display, we are not sure what  you mean, could you shot us a video to show them.

• @Support Dasaita I'm reffering the the screen that is on my dash and not the screen from your unit when I say orignal screen.

• @Rudy Fierro Regarding to your OEM dashboard, please kindly refer to the video which may help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hm1LZtelpY

• @Support Dasaita I have a 2015 Accord, that video is for a 2020 Rav 4

• @Rudy Fierro Sorry that we made a mistake, how about this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgr0HfqAnw

• @Support Dasaita it's still a different car. I have a 9th gen Accord.

• @Rudy Fierro Sorry that your issue is not related to our head unit, we suggest you could search online by yourself to get the problem resolved.

• @Support Dasaita I am having some odd issues with the amp and EQ, it seems that I have to almost boost the bass on the EQ and the bass on the DSP has to be boosted almost to 3 on the gain. Playing audio from carplay seems to be better but I have to keep dropping the bass whenever I switch from the radio to bluetooth audio. Also turning the volume up or down on Voice in the factory settings does nothing after applying then restarting.

• @Support Dasaita This is after I updated with build that you sent me, I wiped data and updated 2X, still has the same issue, aside from the date bug being fixed on th home widget, I think the original build that was shipped with was almost perfect

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Do you mean that after updating the new firmware, the DSP is abnormal, the volume of the CarPlay and the bluetooth is not synchronous? Note that the bluetooth volume is associated with not only our head unit but the your phone, have you checked with your phone yet. Please send us the Voice settings page on the Factory settings. 

If we misunderstood your issue, please kindly shot a video to show us your situation so that we could further diagnose accordingly. 

• @Support Dasaita any updates on how to make my USB work?

• @Rudy Fierro In this case, please kindly further explain what you mean has no power. The OEM port doesn't support Carplay or Android Auto, you could use the port for USB music and firmware update. Do you mean that all these function could not be activate after you have followed the connection diagram that we sent you?

• All functions are not working.

• @Support Dasaita yes that's exactly what I mean

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Sorry that the bluetooth volume and the Carplay volume is control by different settings. You could go to Factory settings > Voice, Sys controls that Carplay and BT controls bluetooth calls and music which is not that sensitive. Note that they have same performance in both Vivid and G12. We are not sure the situation that you mean they performed in different condition when you installed new firmware.

• 2 / 3