Vivid 11 PX6

• Hello, I bought August a dasaita px6 vivid 11 with Android 11.

To this day no problems. Today the system asks to update and I accepted, but it went from vivid 11 to Scout and I was left without the map on the left side of the screen. I send you a after and before photo.

This change is normal?

How to get the map back?

• @Hugo Reis We would like to tell you that the latest Vivid after October, Y2023, you could just see the scout map on the left widget, if you uninstall scout, it will be replaced by speedometer. According to the photo you attached, the firmware is still from Y2022, please let us know if you mean the default google map has been replaced.

• Good morning,
    My launcher was vivid11, the system requested an update and the same goes for the Scout launcher, where I was left without the map on the left side and only a speedometer appears.
    How can I get the map back?

• @Support Dasaita Good morning,
    My launcher was vivid11, the system requested an update and the same goes for the Scout launcher, where I was left without the map on the left side and only a speedometer appears.
    How can I get the map back?

• @Hugo Reis To further look into your problem, we are wondering if you could go to Settings > About machine and send us photo to show the current build number and MCU version. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @support daisata ok

• @Hugo Reis Please update the firmware to the latest.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11(With pre-installed Scout map, if you don't want it, please unistall.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20231208)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v1i0my6sqzrd5fvmj53bs/update.zip?rlkey=6fzaenktzor2zx58sg9iau0sg&dl=0

• Hi, 
    I've already installed the firmware you suggested, but the map on the left still doesn't appear. Only the speedometer appears

• @Hugo Reis We are wondering if you could installed the Scout Map APK.

Scout Maps APK

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/cz50xpww5tsivblrp1yvm/ScoutNav-production-arm64-v8a-release-2.2.21.0.6-signed.apk?rlkey=w2fs4b35a3ghhtuqdef3wexbx&dl=0

Download the APK, copy it into a USB and then go to APKinstaller to install the software.

• I also installed the SCOUT version on PX6 android 11, as suggested by technical support.
    However, they did not mention that the map on the left would disappear (for non-US residents, from what I understand)

I kindly ask Dasaita support to post the link to the latest VIVID version with google map on the left side of the screen.

Me and many other people on this forum, await for your feedback
    Thank you

• @francesco caccia Sorry that Google map could not be displayed on the left widget because of the authorization issue now, hope you could understand. We will pre-installed some compatible map before sending out to your address.

• @Support Dasaita it is not correct to oblige to have Scout.

Also it is wrong to affirm that it is due to authorisation.

If you continue will be very hard to sell your tablet in Europe.

I kindly suggest to re permit to have maps.

The permission for maps , Google assistant an other are do in the firmware.

Dasaita will be as Sonosmart? Locked?

• @Ciro Manco Please do not worry, we will not install scout in the head unit of Europe but the EU iGO map. As to showing the map other than Scout on the left widget, we are still studying.