Sound Quality

• I have been struggling with Bluetooth phone mic quality issues with my Dasaita Vivid 11 in my 2016 Camry. While using CarPlay, people say I sound like a robot and cannot understand me. I mounted the external Mic where you suggested.  Is there an update? Also, I tried adjusting the Mic volume and Bluetooth Volume in the Dasaita setup. I reset my iphone 13pro but no changes.

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if both Carplay and Bluetooth call is not in good condition. If just the carplay, you may need to just update the Zlink5. 

• Both are bad but Carplay seems to be worse. Honestly, I've never had good call quality.  I wish I could control the microphones so I could shut off

• @Adam Rosenthal Please kindly try to update the zlink. Just download and copy into the USB disk, then plug into the stereo to update.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qgg382wxy382wvoh0vbyl/zlink5-hengchangtong-release-v5.4.26-6a343d01_jg.apk?rlkey=mgyf933axspq2pya1bqh0trj4&dl=0

• I will give it a try. Thank you

• I am still having issues. People say they hear every other word. I reset my unit but nothing has changed

• @Adam Rosenthal We are wondering if you could remove the external microphone of the backside to check if it's microphone associated issue. Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.

• I* will check