Dasaita Android 12

• In my QCM6125 when I call on the phone, they don't hear me or listen.

Let's see if you can give me a solution I don't see where to be able to solve it.

Greetings.

• @Juan Perez

#1. We are wondering if you have raise the volume on your phone. Note that you should make sure your phone is not mute while you are calling firstly.

#2. If  you have already adjusted, please go to Car > Factory settings > enter 126 >Voice > raise the volume of the Mic.

#3. If no luck, go to Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > Other > switch external Mic to internal.

• I have volume 10, Micro 10, Bluetooth 10, I have Internal Micro, Meto Sim for Data and Calls.

When I pick up a phone number it calls but the ringtones don't ring and when they pick up they don't hear me and I don't hear them.

Let's see if you understand what I'm saying, I check all the configurations but there is nothing wrong, let's see if your technician can give me a solution.

Greetings.

• @Juan Perez Thank you for your explanation. It seems abnormal of the Mic. Would you mind shotting a video to further demonstrate your situation? We would like to forward the issue to our technician for further assistance.

• How I upload a video

• Here's the video address.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uyrvgw3ra8duo513i1n3t/VID-20231223-WA0014.mp4?rlkey=gdtcq2xisnn4t60zp3pcu84b8&dl=0

• @Juan Perez According to your video, we have not seen the procedure that you connected your phone's bluetooth with the head unit. Have you already done, if you want to use bluetooth call, you should make sure that you have done.

• The Dasaita with Targeta Sim calls only without the need for Phone ? ??.

I'm updated with the update you're looking at and I think it's calling but what's shown in the video happens.

The phone connects only by Bluetooth, but I want to call with the Dasaita without the need for a phone.

If so, the video does not sound to call or listen to me or listen to me but if it calls because they respond, that is what your technician has to look and solve.

Greetings.

• @Juan Perez We have forwarded the issue to the software engineer, they are still studying in this issue. Once getting their reply, we will let you know.

• @Juan Perez Please try this firmware(G12 20231229)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4gzrujdici41kf4kn6xl0/update.zip?rlkey=3w9waxmae0utnzc9ydlxfagd3&dl=0

• @Juan Perez Please kindly update the firmware and then update the following MCU 4.09.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7v9tksr64ugrn4u1z91zx/hmcu.img?rlkey=8oyn1n7vg8ouki767u9ux4x6z&dl=0

Your cooperation will be appreciated. If you have other confuse, please feel free to contact with us.

• @Juan Perez We are wondering if your problem has been resolved or not, your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Lo actualicé, paso foto.

• Congratulations now it works

• I cleared cache after updating everything and I have to say that it works Perfect.

Now it works alone without a phone, but the buttons on the steering wheel without a phone connected are useless.

It would be a matter of having your engineer look at it.

Thank you

• @Juan Perez HFL(Hand Free link)buttons on the steering are functions of the car, and 4G is a function of the head unit which we add to the head unit's system. So if you call, the head unit doesn't have to communicate with the car, it look like a single phone. On the other hand, HFL is a retained function of the OEM head unit, if you connect bluetooth, it will communicate with the steering control via a switch of the OEM wires.