Firmware problem px6 android 11

• Hi, I have a px6 4 64gb, A72 A53 1.5 1.8, my situation is: I have a problem with this device it didn't boot and it was frozen on the android 11 logo and rebooting ever and ever. So I think to install a different firmware version of android. 

My original build number was rk3399 hct2 (20221103.113534), my original mcu version was MTCH_MX2_V3.93_1.

I install only build with a different version rk3399 hct (20230103.172626)

Apparently the problem was solved because the device boots correctly but I have 2 problems: a red writing below "version unmatched -04 etc" and another error message in center of the screen "illegal system". 

So I decide to install also a different version of mcu, I could find MTCH_HA_V3.80_1 

At this point the device booted correctly but the red writing below remain (only thing it changes in "version unmatched -01 etc") the illigal software message was disappear, but I have other problems: Zlink not working anymore and steering wheel buttons and device buttons not are matched with the correct functions. 
    I think maybe the acronyms "hct" "hct2" "ha" "mx2" do they have anything to do with it?
    I don't know what I have to do, please can you help me with correct build and mcu version?

• @Gaetano Shady We are wondering if you update the MCU with Max version, if no, please kindly update the following version to check if the red word could disappear.

Here is a latest Max firmware.

MAX11 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608) 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ye2ia7nmb9d7cn7z9n424/update.zip?dl=0&rlkey=m14rlfbbz5fdig0mpjmn8ycw8

• @Gaetano Shady Instruction of firmware update.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

• Hello

can anyone send me img file for max11 px6

thx

• @Gaby Rouss

We would like to tell you that updating the MCU is only when some issues are detected on the hardware behavior of the unit.

MCU upgrades do not add new features to the unit. Usually just include support for new Canbus boxes (new supported car models)

We will appreciate your kindly understanding.