Super loud buzzing instead of ringtone on incoming call

• Dasaita 10.2 Android 11 Car Stereo for Toyota Camry 2012-14

When I first installed it, I'd hear a normal ringtone coming through my car speakers when I received a call to my Bluetooth-paired phone. 

I've changed phones a couple of times since then. Currently, I have a Pixel 6a. When I get a call, the Dasaita plays a super-loud - I mean, volume at 11 - buzzing noise instead of a ringtone. Everything else about the call is normal.

I recently did a factory reset of the Dasaita to clear some other issues, but I'm still getting an ear-splitting buzz instead of a ringtone. 

Any ideas on what to do?

• @Ed InSac We would like to tell you that the volume is controlled not only by our head unit but your phone as well. Please make sure that volume on your phone is suitable and then go to Settings > Car > Factory settings > enter 126 > Voice and adjust the sound of BT to be an average level. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• The volume level has been adjusted and it's fine. The tone for an incoming call is still a buzz, like the buzzing you can hear on AM radio, rather than a ringtone. Any further advice to solve this would be appreciated.

• @Ed InSac Please let us know your order number and the following information so that we could better locate and give you more appropriate instruction.

1. Go to Settings > About machine and send us screenshot of the current Build Number.

2. Go to Settings > About machine and send us screenshot of the current MCU version