zlink deactivated by accident

• hello,

can you help me with this. i want to activate again, but it needs a code, or the qr scanned with an special app.

thanks

• My Zlink de-activaits about every half year. If I connect to Wifi it will re-activate.

• @Henrik Josephsen 

nope, in my case i deactivated zlink by clicking to deactivate. i wasn't aware, that i will not be able to activate again.

• @Robert Haslinger Hi customer, please kindly further demonstrate your issue, we are not sure if you mean that the deactivation is you could not find the Zlink on the main menu yet, or you mean that while you click the Zlink app, there is deactivation error show on the screen.

Further assistance will be provided once getting your reply.

• hello,

@Support Dasaita i get the deactivation error on the screen. it shows a qr code.

• @Robert Haslinger We have activated the QR code, please kindly connect to Internet and check if the zlink could work now.

• thank you, its working.

• @Support Dasaita I am having a similar problem as well. I reset my headunit to clear data and when I did it deactivated the Zlink. I have connected the headunit to internet but have had no luck in getting anything to activate or get past the screen with "need to connect internet". All other areas of the head unit will work with internet. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• @Jordan C Could you please send us the QR code on the activation page?

• I'm having the same issue after an update. Could you please help me with the activation? Thank you.

• hola tengo el mismo error, podría activarme el código QR?

• @Alexis david Villegas durand Sorry, according to the red icon in the corner of the page, your head unit'z zlink chip is determined to be defective that we could never get it activated. Please let us know your order number so that we could check your warranty and give you further instruction.

• @Andrei Rat Please let us know your order number, so that we could check if your head unit is PX6 or Qualcomm, we need to ensure the chip that we could activate your zlink.

• I just ordered a new head unit for my car and Im trying to get the carplay app to work. The unit gives me this message to activate i cannot activate it. This is the error I get when I try to activate the carplay app. what can i do to activate it. 

CPU- rockchip PX6 RK3399

• @Adam DeLaPena We are wondering if you have connect to the internet, is your zlink the latest version?

• I am also getting an activation error after attempting to upgrade my PX6 RK3399 MAX 10 unit to the latest firmware (HA3_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230608)

• @Adam Schaefer You should connect to internet once you installed the firmware and it will automatically activate the zlink.

• Hi @Support Dasaita I did connect to the internet after installing the firmware. It failed to activate with a working WiFi connection. I also tried rebooting the device and it did not activate after a reboot (on wifi).