zlink deactivated by accident

• @Support Dasaita is there further action you can recommend? Can you confirm that my account is actually activated? Is there a downgraded firmware I should try? I believe my previous Zlink version prior to this upgrade was a 3.x version, not a 5.x version, is that possibly the issue?

• @Adam Schaefer

Could you please shot a video to show us the following information?

1. Internet connection, confirm if the internet has been connected by going to the Chrome and access some websites.

2. Change the time zone, make sure that your stereo's time is the same as the phone's time.

3. Change another hotspot to check if it could help activated the head unit.

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I have tried this multiple times already, including driving to yet another hotspot to try this. I have also since upgraded to the Vivid firmware and the issue still persists.

A video is attached here showing the issue on two Wifi hotspots with internet accessibility confirmed between attempts. I again confirmed the timezone and the correct time.

https://youtu.be/XM2Mlj_4pQY

• @Adam Schaefer

Please go to System > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU. In the meanwhile please confirm if your head unit is Android 10 or Android 11.

It seems that your internet is OK, have you changed the hotspot as suggestion yet? Could you go to Factory Settings > enter logcat and then replicate the issue, then go to filebrowser and copy the log file to us. Our engineer said that the have scanned and activated and it seems carplay could not recognize your inter due to the issue. Hope you could help us for the log so that we could diagnose if there is any bugs.

• @Support Dasaita

PX6 - Android 11

MCU:

MTCE_HA_V3.78_1,

May 31 2021 20.01:07

Build #:

rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20240416.115849-release-keys

logcat_output

• @Adam Schaefer

This log indicates that DNS resolution failed. Our engineer asked you to try another network. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita Is this the log entry you are referring to?

05-15 14:15:56.589 E/zj      ( 1435): [Ccccccccc.Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww@1a5dca8, Kkkk{Cancelling}@eca53c1, Dispatchers.IO] java.net.UnknownHostException: Unable to resolve host "fairy.tales": No address associated with hostname
    05-15 14:15:56.592 E/zj      ( 1435): java.net.UnknownHostException: Unable to resolve host "fairy.tales": No address associated with 

The address showing the lookup failure is fairy.tales. This is not a valid domain name. No amount of network switching would allow this to resolve.

nslookup - 8.8.8.8
    Default Server:  dns.google
    Address:  8.8.8.8

> fairy.tales
    Server:  dns.google
    Address:  8.8.8.8

*** dns.google can't find fairy.tales: Non-existent domain
    >

Are you seeing another DNS recortd in logcat that was not looked up? I see requests to abd.zjninnova.com and que.zjinnova.com, but not seeing a failure to resolve on these.

• I am experiencing the same issue after a factory restart of the Dasaita Vivid 11. Can you help me re-activate it?

• @Adam Schaefer could you enter the activation code "HWLAYF0B02C" to see if it could be activated?

• @Support Dasaita Good morning, could you help me too? I have posted screenshots above, and I would need an activation code, since when resetting\updating the radio it asks me to activate it, despite being connected to the network.

• @Support Dasaita I still get a network failed status (and activation failure). I have tried 4 different wifi hotspots. Are you positive there isn't a bug/defect in your latest release that would be causing this? 

• @Andres Mohamed Alfonso According to the information that you provided, your head unit seems not ours.

• @Adam Schaefer Our engineer said that they have tried to replicated your issue and it seems that they didn't encounter your issue, they are still certain that your time is not correct that make the activation failed. Here is what we have tried in the head unit.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v8vlft3h98som6wwh4o1z/vivid-carplay-activation.mp4?rlkey=352nkvt42ttlvbqkijd44ih8j&dl=0

Or you could send a video, show the time on your phone and then show the time in the stereo and head unit. Make sure the time is the same and you can access internet then go to CarPlay to check the activation.

• @Brian Sahli Can you check if the time on your phoen is the same as the time on the head unit, send us photos in the same time to show it? Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• 2 / 2