Inaccessible Car Control Settings

• @Support Dasaita 

Have you got a Canbus apk for me to try with my PX6 Vivid/Scout 10?

Thanks

• @Phut Ba We have reflected to the manufacturer, they said the the APK is for Android 12 Qualcomm  and they are working on the previous Android11/10 PX6 version now.

• Thank you. 

By the way, am I able to upgrade my head unit to Android 12 from 10?

• @Phut Ba This apk is for PX6, please try to update.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mww2qoypzn7b04pbgotpf/HCTCanBus_px6_10.0.apk?rlkey=xr9gax7ha1hshs4rzor02j38o&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

Thank you!

Like others have mentioned, there are only a few options that can be changed. Some still locked or not responsive.

Anyway, can you please guide me to the newest firmware for this PX6 Vivid/Scout 10? My current version is 200305.004.A1

• @Phut Ba Sorry that our head unit could just support most of the function but not all, maybe you could print canbus log by using the functions that you mentioned just via the steering control, we could try to reflect to the canbus company check if they could update it.

Here is the latest Vivid10.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5qpv88xcsc3vk7znoqfn7/update.zip?rlkey=uunohoqkju9gcn1m92jldzi6x&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

Thank you for the firmware link. Do I need to update MCU file too? 

• @Phut Ba Just update the APK. 

• Something is not right. After update to the new Vivid10, bluetooth stops working. Inside factory settings, under BT: it is blank. 

Can you tell what version BT do i have on my unit?

Update: After trying all BT listed, i finally found the correct one.

• @Phut Ba Please go Settings > Car > Factory setting (Password: 126) > App >change the BT module to the following and verify which one could work.
    1.FSC-BW124
    2.WQ RF210
    3.WQ-BC6
    4.SDIO-AUTO

• @Support Dasaita 

Yup, I got number 2 as the working one.

Very minor bug in the newest firmware, the music widget does not play next song when press forward on the steering wheel control, it pauses instead.

Steering wheel control forward button works fine when music app is maximized or at home screen.

Anyway to fix? 

• @Phut Ba We are wondering if you could manual set the SWC buttons.

Steering wheel setting:

1) Please go to Settings > Car > Factory settings > Others > Steering wheel keys assign > SWC Key > Apply > Exit (Reboot).

2) Please go to Settings > Car > Steering Wheel Keys and start to program or go to Home Menu > Wheelkey Study app and start to program.

• @Support Dasaita Hello again. Just wondering if the canbus apk will continue to work with the latest G12 firmware update? Will we need to reinstall it upon updating?

Also, I haven't forgotten to record the non-saving settings issues you requested. I've just been busy these last few weeks to do so yet. So far, I've noticed that my trip meter has stopped resetting itself on ignition since changing the setting in the app. For that, I appreciate the effort into rectifying and retaining these OEM settings so far. Thank you. 

• @B C There is no need to update the APK again after you proceed and update of the firmware. We have OTA update of version 20240322, you could go to the System update apps and upgrade your version to check if the issue could be resolved or not.

• 3 / 3