Black screen after update.zip gone wrong

• So I'll start with I screwed up and I'm looking for mercy here. I was trying to fix some bugs on my device. When I did a factory reset to clear out my own customizations, the device successfully reset (to MAX 10) but when I took a look at the apps, Zlink and a handful of other third party apps were missing. I attempted to reinstall them from Play Store but Play Store wouldn't load... and neither would any Google app. Fearing the worst, I attempted factory reset one more time with no better luck. I decided to risk updating the firmware to try and get to a stable place. However when I copied and pasted the download link, I managed to download the update.zip for MAX 11 not MAX 10. I attempted to install MAX 11 update.zip with a FAT32-formatted 4GB USB drive in the main USB of my car, being careful to remove all other USB drives. I then followed the prompts and the device rebooted. It made it through the entire loading bar under the white circle. The device then showed the Android 11 splash screen and that's when I realized my mistake. After the splash screen the unit boot looped on the "android" word screen. I attempted to reset, to hold reset until the recovery menu but the recovery menu never showed up. After a couple attempts now the unit has no screen activity and no button lights. All black.

Did I completely kill it? Is there a way to come back from this? I have asked Dasaita in chat but have waited 2 days without a solution now.

If Dasaita support has ideas, great, but anyone else dealtThis is why I say it looks dead. Cars been on for >30 min with this?

• @Matt Rubio Please kindly check if you press the RST button, you could enter the factory settings page. If no luck, try the following procedure.