2019 4Runner steering wheel controls

• I've installed a Dasaita head unit I purchased on Amazon (Dasaita 10.25" for Toyota 4Runner Radio Upgrade Kit 2014-2019 Wireless Carplay Android Auto Head Unit Multimedia Music Video Player Stereo Android 11 GPS Navigation Bluetooth 5.0 Black), now my steering wheel controls aren't working right. My voice control button mutes the radio instead of doing voice.  I can't find my manual, I know I had one but my kids may have run off with it.  And directions on how to address this would be greatly appreciated.  I also have an issue connecting to CarPlay but fixing the voice control may let me fix the CarPlay 

• @Todd Mahaun We are wondering if you could let us know your order number so that we could locate your order detail and better solve your problem. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• I ordered through the  Amazon store, my order number is #114-9695869-6483431

• @Todd Mahaun We are wondering if you could go to Settings > Car > Factory Settings > enter 126 > Canbus and make sure the option is 8. If no luck, we may guide you through a manual steering control settings.

• Sorry for the delay.  These are my settings

• @Todd Mahaun We are wondering if you could change the type to  "0 NO"

• I changed it to 0 but still the same issue 

• @Todd Mahaun We are wondering if you print the log of the canbus to us. Please go to Settings > Factory Settings > enter "logcan" then press the buttons that you mentioned. In the meanwhile, please kindly shot a video to record the whole process. Go to filebrowser and send us the log file and the video that you record in the same time. (our email:  support@dasaita.com)

• @Todd Mahaun Hi customer, we are wondering if you could provide a video and log file of the steering control button. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.