No Phone Audio (Except for phone call audio) with G12 in 2016 Nissan Rogue

• @Thomas Cox Hi, we are wondering if there is a video that recorded the whole process which could locate the operation in the log. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• Hello, is there any update here from the manufacturer here?

• @Thomas Cox Hi there, have you noticed our last message, we may need a video that show us the how process? Could you please send it to us?

• Hello, sorry looks like the thread becoming 2 pages instead of one confused me.

I had to uninstall the unit because I needed my radio to work for travel, so I'll have to reinstall it again to record creating the log. Is there anything else I can do before then? Installing is a long process and doesn't allow me to drive while troubleshooting.

• @Thomas Cox Thank you for your prompt reply, our manufaturer said that they need a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned more detailedly. When you are in Carplay, you could use the phone but could not hear any sound from the audio or video app, when you quit Carplay, you could hear sound from both bluetooth call and the audio or video app. It will be helpful if you could record the video and print the log as well so that we could better locate the bug code. Really appreciate if you could reinstall the provide us with the log and video file before you start the journey. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Thomas Cox Hi there, any update of the video. We need the video to locate the issue, hope you could help in recording one.

• 2 / 2